J-Rock/Pop any fans here?

Lupus Inu said:
If Miyavi isn't acting like a retard when he's in this band, it may work out fine. Yoshiki and Gackt working together is win though.

ah indeed.As i said i personally dont like Miyavi but Gackt and Yoshiki i absolutely adore *so excited*

Choir? lol. You mean Abingdon Boys School, I quite like them, Takanori's doing quite well with them too, I have all their songs too date, except the Nana tribute and the Buck-Tick tribute.

Theres some SKIN footage up on youtube now from their debut on the 29th.Got to say im extremely jealous of those who went.The videos arn't amazing though as apparently rules on cameras were quite extreme.But wowie,sounded great :D

I like Dir en Grey, Mad Capsule Markets, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Maximum the Hormone, Mucc & the pillows. I'm sure there's more but they're just a few that I can remember.

TRASHBAT said:
Theres some SKIN footage up on youtube now from their debut on the 29th.Got to say im extremely jealous of those who went.The videos arn't amazing though as apparently rules on cameras were quite extreme.But wowie,sounded great :D
I saw the **** quality and just didn't watch, I want good quality when I see them play, it just ruins it otherwise.

>>Xel<< said:
I like Dir en Grey, Mad Capsule Markets, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Maximum the Hormone, Mucc & the pillows. I'm sure there's more but they're just a few that I can remember.

ahhh Mad Capsule Markets.I remember buying one of their CDs years and years ago so decided to dig it out the other day.Forgot how good they are :D

I thought this would be the right place to have a little rant.So anyway,after buying the 'Art of Life' and 'The Last Live' X Japan DVDs the other day,im in full X Japan obsession mode once again after all these years.Im adoring Yoshiki more then ever,and though im excited about SKIN the joy of knowing X Japan are getting back together is immense right now.

I was wondering actually who'll they'll get to play hide's part in the band.It says in various places that they have a number of guitarists lined up...I wonder if they'll be big names.Very interesting.Im hoping so much for a tour and have already said to my mum im willing to travel into europe for a concert haha

Anyway...all this did have a point.Oblivion Dust are also getting back together! Fantastic news as vocalist Ken Lloyd does brilliant english lyrics.It actually got me wondering how great it would be if the likes of Iceman would get back together.Or even a special tour with all of Malice Mizer (Gackt or Tetsu,im not fussed depsite how people idolise Gackt)

Yup :D haha

TRASHBAT said:
wooo abingdon boys school are on TV :p So glad the Tokyo bit of the Live Earth gigs are being shown on channel 2 <333

Yeah; i was watching some of them earlier, never heard of them in my life. But i like them. xD.

especially the kilt.

Lupus Inu said:
TRASHBAT said:
wooo abingdon boys school are on TV :p So glad the Tokyo bit of the Live Earth gigs are being shown on channel 2 <333
****, SERIOUSLY!? ... I missed out again. T_T

I think they'll be showing it all day,its just a case of being lucky by catching them :/ They keep showing a band from tokyo then one from australia in that pattern.

RIZE were on it too who sounded pretty good :p

TRASHBAT said:
Lupus Inu said:
TRASHBAT said:

I think they'll be showing it all day,its just a case of being lucky by catching them :/ They keep showing a band from tokyo then one from australia in that pattern.

RIZE? RIZE?!
NO!!;A;

Sami said:
TRASHBAT said:
Lupus Inu said:
TRASHBAT said:

RIZE? RIZE?!
NO!!;A;

You can do BBC Interactive to switch between countries.

Jayme said:
Sami said:
TRASHBAT said:
Lupus Inu said:
TRASHBAT said:

RIZE? RIZE?!
NO!!;A;

You can do BBC Interactive to switch between countries.

I wasn't watching it in the first place XD ( I didn't know much about L.E)
Aaand I switched, but it was just Linkin Park. Damn. OHWELL. ;A;

Just been listening to the new Pillows tunes over on their Myspace page - I've ended up ordering My Foot on CD. The boys haven't lost their touch by the sounds of things!

Hopefully jrock CDs will become more available over here soon,especially with the likes of Diru and Gazette coming over.Plus the music mags seem to be loving Diru lately.An article and poster in kerrang! as well as a longer piece on them in rocksound :D Pluuuus Electric Eel shock are doing the oxford street HMV in August :3

Back