Heroes TV Series

Really you lot?, I'm actually enjoying the idling that Heroes and other shows are doing (Prison Break). Its not being groundbreaking, But I still think its a highly decent and watchable show.

The latest episode even though again thoroughly predictable (except the end) was great really enjoyed it, finally picking up.
It has been a highly enjoyable show this series, it's just compared to series 1 it's trailing a far way behind.
But it has to be good as i avidly watch it every week lol.

not really spoilers but i hope they get rid of adam and bring sylar back as the main villain, adam as the villain and his whole story has a whole lost feel to it and even though i like lost, sylar as the main baddie is more exciting as he's a comic book villian and fits perfectly into the series rather than a crap villain who can only regenerate.
well just my 2 cents

Last edited by a moderator:
eggybob said:
not really spoilers but i hope they get rid of adam and bring sylar back as the main villain, adam as the villain and his whole story has a whole lost feel to it and even though i like lost, sylar as the main baddie is more exciting as he's a comic book villian and fits perfectly into the series rather than a crap villain who can only regenerate.
well just my 2 cents
I've never really perceived Adam as the new villian. I think Sylar Will take a bigger role in the third volume, He has been just randomly traveling most of this series as far anyhow.

Episode eleven should be just as interesting. The volume end is nigh.

I actually think the two will join forces, it's possible that Adam may entice Sylar to help him, he could of found a way to restore Sylar's powers But that has a probility of 5% of happening :p

Watched Episode 22 last night!! What a nightmare! I would go on about it but even spoilers would be too tempting for people who haven't watched it yet! Seems like theres so much to wrap up too. Can't wait til next week now.

I hate waiting ¬_¬

McIcy said:
Couldn't wait til next week so just been over to my mates house to get a copy of ep23 of heroes so i can see how it ends
How did he manage to get the last episode? It hasn't even shown in America??? I must know if there is a way! :eek:

Voddas said:
McIcy said:
Couldn't wait til next week so just been over to my mates house to get a copy of ep23 of heroes so i can see how it ends
How did he manage to get the last episode? It hasn't even shown in America??? I must know if there is a way! :eek:

He's talking about the season 1 finale not next weeks season 2 episode which i believe is number 11 (I think at least) :p

BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:
McIcy said:

He's talking about the season 1 finale not next weeks season 2 episode which i believe is number 11 (I think at least) :p
DOH!! :lol:
That would make more sense... Thanks :p
Wish it was Series 2 though...

BlackWolf said:
The finale is worh waiting for :wink: I was like that before, and i'm like it now waiting for the volume finale next week

You think so?
I personally thought the ending to series one was such an anticlimax and a waste of what could have been a class showdown.

LukasROAR said:
BlackWolf said:
The finale is worh waiting for :wink: I was like that before, and i'm like it now waiting for the volume finale next week

You think so?
I personally thought the ending to series one was such an anticlimax and a waste of what could have been a class showdown.

Same here. I thought it was a utter disappointment really. As you said, A total Anti-Climax.

Jayme said:
LukasROAR said:
BlackWolf said:

You think so?

Same here. I thought it was a utter disappointment really. As you said, A total Anti-Climax.

It just had so much potential especially after all that had been built up over that series, but hey.

I've just finished the 2nd to last episode of series 2 (episode 10) and it was an okay episode, i'm a complete spazz and went up and looked up spoilers to to last episode and i am furious to what happens, more characters wasted and just tops off what has been the poorest follow up to a series i've seen in years.

When they get round this writers strike i hope Tim Kring lives up to his word and writes something truly worthy of this series.

I thought it was a good way to end the series, i admit it could of been a whole lot better, but i enjoyed it :)

Though the comments about the season 2/ arc finale are making me curious as to know what happens...To spoil or not to spoil that is the question

Have you guys seen this.

In it Kring references such things about the second volume:
" - The Pace Is Too Slow
- The World Saving Stakes Should Have Been Established Sooner
- The Rookies Didn't Greet Themselves Properly
- Hiro Was In Japan Way Too Long
- Young Love Stinks"

He makes some key points and things in that news bulletin thing. Its worth checking out.

Jayme said:
Have you guys seen this.

In it Kring references such things about the second volume:
" - The Pace Is Too Slow
- The World Saving Stakes Should Have Been Established Sooner
- The Rookies Didn't Greet Themselves Properly
- Hiro Was In Japan Way Too Long
- Young Love Stinks"

He makes some key points and things in that news bulletin thing. Its worth checking out.

Aye i have, glad he's admitting and apologising lol.
Any idea when the series will pick up broadcasting again after the S2 finale?
Damn writers strike lol

LukasROAR said:
Aye i have, glad he's admitting and apologising lol.
Any idea when the series will pick up broadcasting again after the S2 finale?
Damn writers strike lol

Yeah, its nice when they do that, it shows they actually care and listen to critistism. As for when the series is coming back, i wish i knew. Didn't the first season have a small break between the shows around this time? At the very least there is negations to end strike soon, so hopefully it will return in january.

Back