Heroes TV Series

LukasROAR said:
Bring on series 2 and streaming off FOX.com because i cannot wait for the UK release lol

Why are FOX streaming it. Its a NBC show. And I thought to stream videos from these American TV websites you had to be a citizen of the United States.

Jayme said:
LukasROAR said:
Bring on series 2 and streaming off FOX.com because i cannot wait for the UK release lol

Why are FOX streaming it. Its a NBC show. And I thought to stream videos from these American TV websites you had to be a citizen of the United States.

Oops my bad, NBC then
I seem to have no problem streaming them :D

I am so addicted to this right now, I am currently sat at work counting down the minutes til tonights episode, WE WANT HIRO

Oh and Kevin Smith is directing the Origin story of Hiro so I really can't wait to see that, to bad Jay and Bob won't be turning up in it though (probably)

Just finished watching it and OMFG ITS BRILLIANT. I can't even count the number of times I spotted the Helix. :D

Nice to have a few new characters as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished E2S2. This show is one of the greatest shows to EVAR come out of 'merica.

All the characters are set firmly after Season 1, So it must only get better from here. :D :D :D

I watch it sometimes, it's very Shounen-like, seriously. >_>

The best character is easily Sylar, seriously, worst is that psycho mom, she's pretty dull.

Just watched first 2 episodes of series 2, bloody loved them.
Well getting in to it again.
Just hope this series doesn't end with a huge dissapointing anti-climax like the last one did.
Hiro for the win

LukasROAR said:
Just hope this series doesn't end with a huge dissapointing anti-climax like the last one did.
Hiro for the win

Hiro is totaly gonna be that samurai he respects in the past. That guy mite have the name but Hiro will be the legend!

Loving every second of it!! XD

Voddas said:
LukasROAR said:
Hiro for the win

Hiro is totaly gonna be that samurai he respects in the past. That guy mite have the name but Hiro will be the legend!

Loving every second of it!! XD

Agree with the both of you.
Loving season 2 ;O

LukasROAR said:
Just watched episode 3 and it's still doing great, just wish they'd show us more lol, one a week just aint enough lol.
I watched Episode 3 last night. I agree, when I had the whole series to watch it was so much better. I keep wanting to poke my own eyes out each week when the episode ends. Man, I love this show.

Voddas said:
LukasROAR said:
Just watched episode 3 and it's still doing great, just wish they'd show us more lol, one a week just aint enough lol.
I watched Episode 3 last night. I agree, when I had the whole series to watch it was so much better. I keep wanting to poke my own eyes out each week when the episode ends. Man, I love this show.

i know what ya mean lol
i keep saying to myself i'll wait a few weeks so i can watch 2 or 3 back to back but i give in far to easy lol, can't wait to watch ep4 tomorrow lol

Back