Heroes TV Series

Yeah i have been watching. Im guessing soon as it has it BBC launch it will be much bigger; more like the US. But us Sci-Fi viewer will be much further ahead

Jotas said:
Heroes is awesome! I'm up to episode 18, does anyone know when 19 is available for (cough cough) viewing?

Dude!

Did you need a building permit for that avatar? :lol:

By the way, the show is on Hiatus until the 23rd of this month, where it wll resume on NBC, and hopefully become ripped onto the internet for us less fortunate viewers in the UK. :wink:

Hyaku said:
Jotas said:
Heroes is awesome! I'm up to episode 18, does anyone know when 19 is available for (cough cough) viewing?

Dude!

By the way, the show is on Hiatus until the 23rd of this month, where it wll resume on NBC, and hopefully become ripped onto the internet for us less fortunate viewers in the UK. :wink:

UK is way behind...

Ok yes i now know, and knowing is half the battle! Anyone seen the trailer for the last five episodes? Its on MySpace, as the official Heroes NBC page, Tis wicked!!!

Xelis said:
Hyaku said:
Jotas said:

Dude!

UK is way behind...

That's exactly why someone from The States will rip it, and then leech it onto a torrent network. >_>

Xelis said:
Hyaku said:
Jotas said:

Dude!

UK is way behind...

That's exactly why someone from The States will rip it, and then leech it onto a torrent network. >_>

Thanks! :p i am really interested in the last few episodes of Heroes, does anyone know if they have been scheduled for a second series? Would be a bit lame if it was a one series show!

Not definite but the creator Tom Kring (i think) wants it to be LOST's number one rival show; so i guess it will probably go on and on for ages and get less popular, but ill still watch for a fair while.

Back