Gaming Arrival Thread

I got Dragon Quest Heros: Rocket Slime (DS import) found it in forbidden planet. I love DragonQuest, and this one is just a bit of fun.

Also found Ratchet & Clank 3 in Cash Generator for £4.99

and i perordered my Wii (Gamestation) for £20

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kingdom Hearts II arrived today, before the release date as usual, gotta love gameplay.com

Oh, and EasyKill, FP do import games? Or is that something that Forbidden Planet do and not Forbidden Planet International? It's really confusing with two companies with the same name.

Rukario said:
Kingdom Hearts dub audio is painful. Verdict = buy, but play with no sound. 8D

How could you say it's bad when they got (mainly) all the original voice actors for the Disney characters to do it? You can't really choose better than the original. I don't have any complaints with the dub.

Waiting for specific games at the moment

God of War 2 - PS2
FF7: Dirge of the Cerberus - PS2
New Starfox - DS
The new 3d FF3 (I think its 3, the one that never got released over here) - DS
Zelda: phantom Hourglass - DS
Gears of War - 360
and for Half life 2: episode 1+2 to appear on the 360

i think its worth it, i'm getting quite far, and the story is really good also, battles more dynamic and it seems somewhat longer than the first one. the only thing you need to do is play chain of memories before KH2, as it starts off where that finished off..well almost anyways.

Arbalest said:
i think its worth it, i'm getting quite far, and the story is really good also, battles more dynamic and it seems somewhat longer than the first one. the only thing you need to do is play chain of memories before KH2, as it starts off where that finished off..well almost anyways.

I'm gonna rent this from Blockbusters when I get my next set of days off as I really wanna try this out

Espy said:
Rukario said:
Kingdom Hearts dub audio is painful. Verdict = buy, but play with no sound. 8D

How could you say it's bad when they got (mainly) all the original voice actors for the Disney characters to do it? You can't really choose better than the original. I don't have any complaints with the dub.
Who said I talking about Disney characters?

Roxas.... HOLYCRAP, worst voice, ever, and Aerith sounds high, Sephiroth sounds happy, Leon is Leon Kennedy. >_>

Back