Gaming Arrival Thread

I'm on one of my rare game-buying binges at the minute, so I've bought Harvest Moon: AWL for the GC, Metroid Prime, Highland Warriors for the PC (£2 sealed, love boot sales), Silent Hill for the PS1 (missing it's front cover and the front of the case, everything else immaculate, £1, love boot sales). I also bought Starcraft + expansion for the PC since I'm pretty much the only thing alive which owns a PC yet hasn't played it.

Eternal Darkness is in the post. I'm STILL looking for more, Binge Binge Binge.

How I love birthdays. Today I got an Xbox 360 with a copy of, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. It's a wee bit boring, but it's early days yet and the graphics are nice and purdy at least.

Still hooked on Counter Strike Source and Hitman Blood Money so no new games for me..... at least until Final Fantasy XII, Need for Speed Carbon and Naverwinter Nights 2 all get released, then it will be time to shop

I gave my brothers Yu-Gi-Oh card [I think it was Slifer] to this guy for Lost Magic. XP

It's a good RPG very interactive with the DS, plus Studio Ghibli character designs, ftw.

I got Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Sage the day it was released and still havent played it cos i have to dig my PS2 out from under a mountain of crap in my room :'(

yeti1983 said:
I got Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Sage the day it was released and still havent played it cos i have to dig my PS2 out from under a mountain of crap in my room :'(

I got that too along with Project Zero 3: The Tormented, but haven't played it yet.

Looking forward to Digital Devil Saga (Part I) though. :)

I got 6 games a short while ago...

Samurai Warriors: State of War
Shadow the Hedgehog and Crash Twinsanity.. (2 for £25 gotta love offers)
Oddworld: Munches Oddysee, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath and Call of Duty (3 for the price of 2, once again gotta love offers)

I got Forbidden Siren 2 today for the PS2. I love my Japanese horror games :D

So far, I have no idea what is going on with the story but the range of characters you play is as diverse as ever. Army guys, fortune teller, blind man (you sightjack the dog to see) - it's great.
This time they have scrapped the cockney English accents and swapped it with what seems to be Korean people speaking in English. However if you don't like dub there is always Japanese with subtitles.
Shame it doesn't have a free postcard, like with the previous game. :cry:

neptune2venus said:

So far, I have no idea what is going on with the story but the range of characters you play is as diverse as ever. Army guys, fortune teller, blind man (you sightjack the dog to see) - it's great.
This time they have scrapped the cockney English accents and swapped it with what seems to be Korean people speaking in English. However if you don't like dub there is always Japanese with subtitles.

Got the game last sunday and love it . Finding it quite hard though.
Love the japanese with subtitles option and also the way you can play the game in first person it really adds to the atmophere!
:D

Macross G said:
neptune2venus said:

Got the game last sunday and love it . Finding it quite hard though.
Love the japanese with subtitles option and also the way you can play the game in first person it really adds to the atmophere!
:D

Whatever you do, please don't tell me anything about this one! :)

I don't know when it'll be, but I plan on playing this one sometime. :)

Got Super Dragonball Z for the PS2 this week. And boy is it AWESOME.

I plan on picking up FF7 Crisis Core which is supoused to be out soon(Saving for my PS3 means I can't buy too many games).

Primus said:
I plan on picking up FF7 Crisis Core which is supoused to be out soon(Saving for my PS3 means I can't buy too many games).

I wouldn't bet on it being out soon. Especially if you're waiting for an English version, I would say late 2007 at earliest. Sorry to dissapoint =( Hey, at least that's more money towards your PS3!

Espy said:
Primus said:

I wouldn't bet on it being out soon. Especially if you're waiting for an English version, I would say late 2007 at earliest. Sorry to dissapoint =( Hey, at least that's more money towards your PS3!

Dang I got Dirge Of Cerebus for the PS2 mixed up with it... I still have plans to get FF XII, and Dirge Of Cerebus. And maybe even FFVII when Sony finally allows us to download old PS Titles onto the PSP...

For the PS3 I'm getting the 60GB Version...which is $659 CDN...

Back