Gaming Arrival Thread

BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:
thund3r said:
Aaron said:
Got GITS: SAC and Riviera for PSP today.
People still buy psp games?!

Yes. Alot of people like to support the industries. And for you, I'm not sure if waving around the fact that you pirate games is something to be proud of.

Is that what they are doing though :? I thought they were making fun of the PSP

Mmh, maybe they were :p. Its just I saw the word "buy" and thought thats what he meant; Also, I don't know why he would be making the fun of the psp :lol:

Yagami said:
BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:
thund3r said:
Aaron said:
Got GITS: SAC and Riviera for PSP today.
People still buy psp games?!

Yes. Alot of people like to support the industries. And for you, I'm not sure if waving around the fact that you pirate games is something to be proud of.

Is that what they are doing though :? I thought they were making fun of the PSP

Mmh, maybe they were :p. Its just I saw the word "buy" and thought thats what he meant; Also, I don't know why he would be making the fun of the psp :lol:

Maybe he prefers the DS :p Plus i've found no need to make fun of it any more, Sony have proven a good job of doing that themselves, no to mention the two ad campiagns they tried which got them in trouble :lol: I kid they are both good consoles

Yagami said:
Says the person whom got a R4 for his DS. ;/ I read it as the console is old, anyway.

i got Naruto Rise of a Ninja in the post today.....after reading and looking alot into the game and the upcomming sequal i decided to go ahead and buy it form play.com.
i havnt played it yet but the game seems to be always restarting to the title screen at random points....very annoying and stupid... there may be a patch to fix it i suppose?

got SC4 in the post this morning...a day in advance
although i am angry....i never got any of the pre-order bonus item from GAME...like the promised me....grrr.....looks like im gonna have to e-mail them....

Yagami said:

Uh, you pirate DS and PSP games?? What the hell are you moaning about.??

I really, really, really don't understand the inclusion of Yoda and Darth Vader in Soul Calibur IV. Does it make sense to anyone else?

I was wondering the same thing.

CitizenGeek said:
I really, really, really don't understand the inclusion of Yoda and Darth Vader in Soul Calibur IV. Does it make sense to anyone else?
It's shameless marketing, plus Namco love doing this ****. Look at Soul Calibur II.

so i been playing SC4 for a while now and i can say...its very mediocre. this game feels like it came out several years late.
so far there hasnt been anything that has made me say wow or cool or anything.
the graphics are pretty average too if you look at it, i mean the only thing that looks good are the actual character models, besides that everything else looks bland and dull. i feel quite dissapointed so far, but i will have to play more of the other modes to see if anything will spark my interest.
SC1 & SC2 or probably the best ones in the series.
....having said all that...i am begining to feel slightly doubtful of SF4.....

I'm playing Soul Calibur 4 right now, and ****... I was stupid enough to believe it'd be some epic high paced fighter action, I was mistaken oh well, at least I got the animu chicks to unlock.

Aw damn, well I've bought Soul Calibur IV but after reading what you guys had to say I'm not looking forward to it D=

But to be honest I didn't have high hopes but it'd better be a step up from SC3 otherwise what's the point ¬_¬

-Online players disconnecting instead of accepting defeat. Bitches...

Back