Any FGO players, SE.RA.PH event rerun tomorrow.
And I can't touch it because I am once again being destroyed by Gwain-kun in Camelot - was one double (or was it triple?) fight not enough for these sadists?? Ugh, I'll just wait for my command spells to recharge shall I? Used them only once up until Camelot I believe, but having to rely on them exponentially more here heheh. Anyhoo, no chance of finishing Camelot, and then Babylonia on top of that in time for an event that is only on for a week boo.

And I can't touch it because I am once again being destroyed by Gwain-kun in Camelot - was one double (or was it triple?) fight not enough for these sadists?? Ugh, I'll just wait for my command spells to recharge shall I? Used them only once up until Camelot I believe, but having to rely on them exponentially more here heheh. Anyhoo, no chance of finishing Camelot, and then Babylonia on top of that in time for an event that is only on for a week boo.
If you want a tip for Gawain and don't have Euryale levelled

Remove all the servants from your roster and use my Heracles solo. Spam the three buster cards and watch Gawain crumble

Remove all the servants from your roster and use my Heracles solo. Spam the three buster cards and watch Gawain crumble
Oooh top tip, I have noted that sometimes having the last Man standing as a buster can be a life saver (the 1* Spartacus definitely helped me get through a few boss fights in the las Vegas event) but didn't realise you could clear the deck to have just one to begin with! Also wondered about how to use berserkers otherwise in general but I guess I'll be finding out heheh. Thanks dude, I have some time today and still some AP left so will give it a shot.

Still got clobbered on two attempts heh...I did have him down to less than half his HP but the first 2-3 turns would be wasted whilst waiting for my 1*s to get killed off. I can't start the fight solo and it forces me to pick at least 2 in the starting line-up: is there a way around this based on the strategy you suggested?

Still got clobbered on two attempts heh...I did have him down to less than half his HP but the first 2-3 turns would be wasted whilst waiting for my 1*s to get killed off. I can't start the fight solo and it forces me to pick at least 2 in the starting line-up: is there a way around this based on the strategy you suggested?
Ah that sucks. Perhapes I forgot to buff his skills? Or he is harder than I remember.

I suppose you could use Mash for extra defence and invincibility. I think Shakespear has decent buffing skills as well iirc? I have a Merlin I could swap in if you like but I haven't levelled him so I don't think he would be all that useful.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Ah that sucks. Perhapes I forgot to buff his skills? Or he is harder than I remember.

I suppose you could use Mash for extra defence and invincibility. I think Shakespear has decent buffing skills as well iirc? I have a Merlin I could swap in if you like but I haven't levelled him so I don't think he would be all that useful.

Hope that helps and good luck.
No worries dude and thanks for the advice, the guy is just a monster. I tried with someone's buffed up Merlin and still got whooped heheh, so keep your set up as is, if possible. I definitely got him down halfway in a one minute with that, for what took me probably half an hour to manage with my usual setup yesterday! So, I'll try again later with Heracles and come up with another game plan. If nothing works, then I refill my last command spell by tomorrow and that will definitely get me through heh.

Oh, you found FGO's wall. He was the point content stopped being trivial. I did not like that fight. It was tough even with Euryale. I think my entire strategy was a charm combo to keep him stuck, and even then it was a pain and took a few attempts.
One suggestion I can recommend is see if anyone you have on a friend's list or other list has Summer Artoria. She's strong damage wise but she's also good at continuously spamming her NP, which may help overcome his health perhaps.

Oh, you found FGO's wall. He was the point content stopped being trivial. I did not like that fight. It was tough even with Euryale. I think my entire strategy was a charm combo to keep him stuck, and even then it was a pain and took a few attempts.
One suggestion I can recommend is see if anyone you have on a friend's list or other list has Summer Artoria. She's strong damage wise but she's also good at continuously spamming her NP, which may help overcome his health perhaps.
Heh I had tried her too and still got walloped. I waited to recharge my command spells to do the trick (I categorically refuse to use my SQs!) but eventually easily clobbered the fool right back with someone's fully levelled Orion. It was purely down to the luck of the draw with my getting enough of Orion's arts/buster cards, which is exactly what I had needed with @Vincentdante's Heracles but hadn't been as lucky then heh. The gacha effect comes into actual gameplay as well! But yeah, he was very annoying to have to fight, so many times as well, the jammy git.

Heh I had tried her too and still got walloped. I waited to recharge my command spells to do the trick (I categorically refuse to use my SQs!) but eventually easily clobbered the fool right back with someone's fully levelled Orion. It was purely down to the luck of the draw with my getting enough of Orion's arts/buster cards, which is exactly what I had needed with @Vincentdante's Heracles but hadn't been as lucky then heh. The gacha effect comes into actual gameplay as well! But yeah, he was very annoying to have to fight, so many times as well, the jammy git.
Solomon is harder :p

Lol but jokes aside congrats on beating him. And regarding Solomon there is an easier to follow strategy at least haha.

No, that's the right move there. I avoid using SQ for revives. Only time I gave is on a last day event when my command seals are gone and it's a battle for a lore since those are rare.

Orion did his job then as a greater buff guy. Wait, we talking Orion or Super Orion?

No, that's the right move there. I avoid using SQ for revives. Only time I gave is on a last day event when my command seals are gone and it's a battle for a lore since those are rare.

Orion did his job then as a greater buff guy. Wait, we talking Orion or Super Orion?
It was regular girl archer Artemis/teddy Orion. Handy bit of np delay and skills/np with her and I think I beat him the first time with her as well. Maybe she has a unwritten melon distraction skill on Gawainkun, though would've thought that would work better on Lancelot or Tristan heh.

It was regular girl archer Artemis/teddy Orion. Handy bit of np delay and skills/np with her and I think I beat him the first time with her as well. Maybe she has a unwritten melon distraction skill on Gawainkun, though would've thought that would work better on Lancelot or Tristan heh.
Nice, also I just swapped out my "Archer of Shinjuku" with Super Orion if you wanted to see what he is about. He only level 60 but he packs a punch :)

Nice, also I just swapped out my "Archer of Shinjuku" with Super Orion if you wanted to see what he is about. He only level 60 but he packs a punch :)
Heheh cool, he looks far more menacing (but less cute as a result) than the teddy version. I'll try him out tonight. Trying to storm through Babylonia now in an attempt to not miss the next event but I doubt I'll be able to clear a few Lostbelts in time for that still. Also hoping Tiamat won't turn out to be like Gawainkun...

Heheh cool, he looks far more menacing (but less cute as a result) than the teddy version. I'll try him out tonight. Trying to storm through Babylonia now in an attempt to not miss the next event but I doubt I'll be able to clear a few Lostbelts in time for that still. Also hoping Tiamat won't turn out to be like Gawainkun...
You can skip straight to the lostbelts if you want but I do recomend you give the psuedo-singularities a play before then. They are a ton more fun than the earlier singularities, Camelot is the turning point for story quality in general.

Because until that point Delightworks the game's develpers limited the writers to make a story based on the games locations, but they couldn't do that to the actual IP owner, and after Camelot and Babylonia got such strong feedback they let all the writers be free.

Imagine them telling Nasu not to write a story in a particular way and them just going, "It's my universe you realise. Let's go crazy here."

When unrestrained, the story arcs can be long too. When lostbelt 6 eventually gets released, it's so long a single part is longer than anything else released, or at least in the top length of story arcs. And it has multiple parts. It's insane.

But yeah, story content really stepped up in quality with Camelot. Which is good because I can excuse poorer stories in the first singularities but it needed good ones for the finale stuff and then for the stories it wanted to tell after.

Didn't realise you could skip to the Lostbelts but yeah, I'd prefer to go in order and experience all the other bits, especially if they're well written like you've mentioned. Annoying though about missing lore events altogether (or having them locked behind a gacha cash grabber) due to these clearance requirements. I didn't mind Okeanos and London so much, nor the preceding ones actually, as I had really low expectations heh, but even then, the American one was just terrible. Camelot was really good, especially after that one. Just have to keep grinding now to level up more of the other more support type classes, whilst waiting to get some more 4* and with any luck 5*s.

America was when I felt it started to get better, but then that may have been because the stakes had risen somewhat. But it was no Camelot or anything that came after.

As people said, I would play the Epic of Remnants. There is actual some necessary story from them too. The second isn't well regarded, and it and the 4th are less important for the lostbelts that immediately follow from what I remember, but the first (my favourite of the 4) is definitely recommended to be played. And the third even more so.

Back