Fellow gacha gamers, still liking Sword of Convallaria, but I wouldn't mind doing one more along with it.

Any recommendations for good ones? can be releasing soon or already out.

I appreciate:
  • Works OK as f2p (don't mind a bit of spending if the game is good).
  • Fun gameplay when pushing new content. I don't mind auto/sweep on stuff I've done before.
  • PC client if possible. I don't really want to play on my phone but optional for this is nice if it has both.
  • PVE focus. I don't care for PVP and ideally all PVP would be skippable.
Any suggestions?

Thanks Saho, so you're playing just Zenless and HSR at the moment (that one is both on hold and currently playing!?)

I am a little colour blind so depending on the colours used and how I can struggle to tell them apart a bit! :)

The ones on hold are just that because awaiting new content or paused due to starting others? I can't imagine playing like 10 at once.

I don't think I'd want like a hack and slash style game, are there any in the list that you would say would fit my bill but lean more towards strategic or turn based?

P.S. any new ones coming on the near horizon which you're thinking to start?

Thanks Saho, so you're playing just Zenless and HSR at the moment (that one is both on hold and currently playing!?)
HSR I only login for dailies but haven't made actual progress in over a year of content.

The ones on hold are just that because awaiting new content or paused due to starting others? I can't imagine playing like 10 at once.
Paused as I can barely juggle two at the same time.

lean more towards strategic or turn based?
Arknights (Tower Defense), Atelier Resleriana (Turned Based RPG), Blue Archive (Real Time Strategy RPG) and Honkai Star Rail (Turned Based RPG)

P.S. any new ones coming on the near horizon which you're thinking to start?
There's so many upcoming gachas that I wouldn't be able to recall off the top of my head. Though if I dig deep, there's a few I've got my eyes on that's covered in this video

Fellow gacha gamers, still liking Sword of Convallaria, but I wouldn't mind doing one more along with it.

Any recommendations for good ones? can be releasing soon or already out.

I appreciate:
  • Works OK as f2p (don't mind a bit of spending if the game is good).
  • Fun gameplay when pushing new content. I don't mind auto/sweep on stuff I've done before.
  • PC client if possible. I don't really want to play on my phone but optional for this is nice if it has both.
  • PVE focus. I don't care for PVP and ideally all PVP would be skippable.
Any suggestions?
Honkai Star Rail is great Fate Grand Order is good if you like the IP and very f2p friendly. Zenless zone zero like saho said is a good one too and still very new too.

SAHO mentioned it already, but Arknights is very accessible on a f2p basis, especially if you like it enough to stick with it. No direct PC client unfortunately, but there are workarounds for that if you want to play it on desktop.

Back