Figure discussion/picture thread

SunlightHeart said:
Ordered a couple of TLR figures (although they are not due out until end of the year at least)

and have unboxed my newest arrival, so here are pics... *grin*

AYbSGyg.jpg

and with hat on... she's so adorable *grin*

ApNc8l6.jpg

I also have been thinking about maybe starting to collect nendoroids too... a good idea?
There are Merry figures?
QEWANFEWAUINHFPIWAVGWAUFNHCWAUHVFIUREHGPIUREA

As for me, I bought this at Comic Con:
983901_10151583088142976_1203280447_n.jpg

Hmm, nice Mio *grin*

I have invested in another figure from Ebay. It's quite an old one and already been featured in this thread as someone else owns one, but i wanted it so gone for it heh

Lawrence said:
Marseille came today and as I was in the process of dusting anyway, it seemed apt to take a picture afterwards.

I do like the quality of Alter's figures so it's actually getting hard to pick a favourite now because they all look pretty good.

Very nice :)

Oh come now. I was willing to mostly let the Ritsu thing slide, but I can't accept Azusa being superior to Tsukiko. That's just crazy talk.

(Incidentally, have you seen THAT episode yet? Not sure if it's 5 or 6. Asuza crotch-cam swimsuit service, oh yeahhh)

Lawrence said:
I think she's still available in some places, if it helps.
It helps me satiate my desire for STUFF. My bank balance, not so much. I shall have me a look-see.

Last edited by a moderator:
UP1 has that Tsukiko figure available for pre-order (albeit for £53), though I haven't pre-ordered a figure from them before, so don't know if they're guaranteed to get stock in...

I think Crunchroll sell their products through TRSI, which likely means customs on top of the price. I'm probably going to pre-order with UP (or UP USA where it's 7 quid cheaper at the current exchange rate) and just hope they get enough stock. They advise pre-ordering within three weeks of the listing going up, so it should be okay, but if I don't get one I'm sure I'll find something to spend the money on...

VoxPhantom said:
UP1 has that Tsukiko figure available for pre-order (albeit for £53), though I haven't pre-ordered a figure from them before, so don't know if they're guaranteed to get stock in..../quote]
It depends on how quickly you put your pre-order in after they list it as you could get a cancellation message if you leave it too late and all the stock they're getting has been allocated (I don't think they actually know how much stock of a certain figure will be available which is most likely why they have to cancel orders when they find out that an order can't be fulfilled).

VoxPhantom said:
Well I pre-ordered it on Monday night, so hopefully that's early enough to snag one. Won't be the end of my world if not, though.
You pre-ordered it three days after they listed it, so you might have been the first to order (just don't panic if it gets removed from the site before it becomes available as they remove anything where the stock the supplier will be getting is fully allocated).

Back