dont you just hate it when.........

animefreak17 said:
sea puts her self in a situation that makes you want to hate her. i forgave her at the end but i just cant stand how far she'll go to get what she wants. but at the same time i felt sorry for her
So more a case of "Aren't you just ambivalent about it when..."?

animefreak17 said:
i hate it when a storys weak and when something isn't explained

Both at the same time or individually? Because I think the absence of explanation can sometimes be a good thing, if it's encouraging the audience to form their own opinions. If it's just lazy writing then it should be frowned upon.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

Both at the same time or individually? Because I think the absence of explanation can sometimes be a good thing, if it's encouraging the audience to form their own opinions. If it's just lazy writing then it should be frowned upon.
depends on the anime dear boy

animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

Did you just call me boy? :p

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

i wanted to try out the dear boy line from *nastalga critic the langerliers*..........................ooooooooooooooo sorry your a girl my bad i forgot dear girl lol

animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

i wanted to try out the dear boy line from *nastalga critic the langerliers*..........................ooooooooooooooo sorry your a girl my bad i forgot dear girl lol

>.> That's not what I meant... I AM A GROWN MAN AND I WILL NOT BE REFERRED TO IN THIS MANNER *sob* :p (You also can't forget something that you never knew :p)

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

>.> That's not what I meant... I AM A GROWN MAN AND I WILL NOT BE REFERRED TO IN THIS MANNER *sob* :p (You also can't forget something that you never knew :p)
.............................................bad memory lol :oops:

theres a lot of anime out there and choosing what to buy is so freakin Frustrating but thats not what i hate, its when i choose 1 out of 3 animes,

E.G. i choose 1 of 3 of them, then i get the 2nd anime the next week and after 2 weeks i go to order the 3rd one and its gone out of stock.

understand

When I go to amazon.com to order a Yu yu Hakusho blu ray, and the delivery charge pushes it just over £18. At the lowest level it says nothing, but then when I go to a more expensive delivery option, suddenly it says import duty needs to be paid.

So off I go to axel music (which I haven't used in years) to see delivery prices are a bit lower, but some handling fee is chucked in, making it £5 more expensive.

So given the volatile nature of the global economy I'm gonna have to wait for the dollar to go a bit more iffy.

Back