dont you just hate it when.........

Animefreak17

Godhand
-a anime doesn't stay true to a manga and ends quickly
- when they have voice actors that doesn't a crap and the anime dialog sound awful
-when they change things like characters eye and hair colour in a second or 3rd season
- when a series you like is never finished
- or a series is to short and should of had more episodes e.g. gurren largann
-when a manga is talking to long to finish e.g. guyver
- when the translation is crappy and they had new dialog that not in the manga e.g. dragonball z
- when a there a episode or OVA missing from a complete boxset
- when a second or 3rd season of something that didn't come out

anyone else wanna say anything ...........

animefreak17 said:
-a anime doesn't stay true to a manga and ends quickly
- when they have voice actors that doesn't a crap and the anime dialog sound awful
-when they change things like characters eye and hair colour in a second or 3rd season
- when a series you like is never finished
- or a series is to short and should of had more episodes e.g. gurren largann
-when a manga is talking to long to finish e.g. guyver
- when the translation is crappy and they had new dialog that not in the manga e.g. dragonball z
- when a there a episode or OVA missing from a complete boxset

anyone else wanna say anything ...........

- No, it's an adaptation not a translation; As long as the changes work then I'm fine with them e.g. Trigun, Death Note (though the original manga ending was better but the other changes I like), Akira (while shorter it's still a compelling story)
- Kinda but I just switch to whichever language sounds better
- Not really
- Yes
- Not really because that's usually the right amount, Gurren Lagann was the right amount IMO any longer and it would've outstayed its welcome. Just because something is good, doesn't always mean more of it would make it better. Sometimes less is more, as the Code Geass R2 haters will tell you :p
- Yes
- Depends
- Depends on if the OVA was any good
- If you mean it doesn't get released on DVD then yes

I look forward to your response =3

come on guys what else do you hate that spoils your anime pleasure
heres a nother one
- when im watching a new anime for the first and its getting really really really good, someone disturbs me like my mom wants me to go to the shop or my dad wants me to do something or asking me something while im watching a anime i really hate that

following a series half way through or more and find out the subs have not got any further and for the life of you cannot find any more,,, this is even more of an issue without an official sub/dub oh if anyone could find me a continuation of ashita no joe i would love them forever,,, read the manga got to like ep17 of the anime and i cannot for the life of me find the rest and any boxset is expensive as hell ;_; and without subs so useless to me ;_;
related link... would buy it if it had subs... or even dubs
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-a7-49-en-70-24sq.html

- When they make clip shows which are broadcast in the middle of the season. Screw the clip show - I want to find out what happens next!

animefreak17 said:

15z5yu1.jpg

Ian Wolf said:
- When they make clip shows which are broadcast in the middle of the season. Screw the clip show - I want to find out what happens next!

Even worse is when there is a recap episode at the end of a series.

mangaman74 said:
Ian Wolf said:

Even worse is when there is a recap episode at the end of a series.
lol i hate that too.
i also hate flash backs e.g. naruto and sasuke vs zabuza episode
what i mean is when a flash back comes in that happened only a few minutes ago or one or two episodes later, i dont mind flash backs after 20 - 50 episodes later but flash backs that happens so soon ticks me off

i hate it when a disc is scratched and or broke and you have to find a replacement for it-
if its a old series and its not on the market anymore
or it comes with a box set and you have to buy the boxset again to get the disc you want e.g. dragon ball season 2 disc 3

I... I think you actually have to, yes.

Cliffhangers are only really bad if the rest of the show never gets made for whatever reason, though, imo.

ilmaestro said:
I... I think you actually have to, yes.

Cliffhangers are only really bad if the rest of the show never gets made for whatever reason, though, imo.
Love Hina and Nyan Koi instantly come to mind

Back