dont you just hate it when.........

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Integra being a "sir" is pretty messed up too...
1294723655071s.jpg

How so Chuck?

I... don't think you got the reference. I should probably stop presuming everyone is familiar with everything I'm familiar with.

ayase said:
I... don't think you got the reference. I should probably stop presuming everyone is familiar with everything I'm familiar with.

You probably should. For future reference any My Little Pony references you make will go straight over my head :p

Joshawott said:
animefreak17 said:
i hate it when im watching a anime that bores me e.g. romance animes
So don't watch one you know will bore you?

...also, is there one single space of the internet not taken over by those ponies?
Maybe here.
i didn't watch it i got up to episode 3 and sazuka bored the crap out of me with it romance and jealousy and 3 girls loving the one guy thing i hate romance only animes.

if its a very very funny anime with no tragedies, jealousy, 2 or 3 girls at each others throats for the same guy, or just plain romance then il watch it.

its like peach girl i dont like that same as sazuka

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUulQ1xpHrw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUulQ1xpHrw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Of course this would never happen...

because there are only four so the marketing possibilities are limited.

i hate when a guy chooses 1 girl over the other.

when two girls loves a guy and he knows they both love and he chooses one over the other it pisses me off cause the girl who didn't get chosen is heart broken.

if it was me id choose neither of them or id say lets all be together ( wink wink )

Hmm, having been on the receiving end of unwanted affection from a guy before on more than one occasion, when someone I didn't like (in that way) was trying to get my attention, it doesn't bother me at all when someone turns another character down. When a guy in a romance show picks one girl over another, it's not their fault that someone else was trying to throw themselves at him. If someone gets all heartbroken because the person they have one-sidedly decided that they like doesn't like them back, they are being selfish.

I get really annoyed when the guy turns the girl down and they then refuse to take the hint and get all dramatic. So I guess it's something that irritates me too, but in the opposite way.

R

its just i get sympathetic at girls who doesn't get chosen. to me a woman are delicate creatures and they deserve happiness. i guess im old fashioned but thats who i am.

its not just that, when a boy and a girl whos known each other for a long time there like best friends or if they known each other like partners and then a new girl comes alongs and steals him away from her that really ticks me off.

Well, if she wanted him so much she should have chatted him up first! I think the guy should be free to choose someone else, even if the childhood friend saw him first.

R

Back