Count to a Million

Thanks Panda ^_______^

So far so good. Work isn't really that different like. Still gotta work sadly... besides the 20 mins I got before to receive my card ad prezzie.

This is probably the first year I can remember that it doesn't seem real. I'm skint and shattered from work so won't be going out. Infact I'm on the radio tonight. So it's gonna be quite a normal Wednesday for me me thinks.

*checks time* brb, time for a brew. :p

nice get the man a bishops finger
IMG_1692.JPG

Cheers Tachi, that'll get me a House double vodka and Diet coke me thinks :p

I had a Bishops Finger once.... woke up sore the next day.... ¬_¬

14525 happy birthday Voddas :p i remembered from that time a couple of weeks ago when i acidentally upset you by saying that i had seperate bday and xmas even though mine is only 10 days before xmas :p

*holds back tears* Don't remind me.... T_T

Afternoon Black and thanks. It's not been so bad for prezzies as I'm older now. It's just when your a kid you kinda notice when you only get one present rather than two.... but kids are greedy ^___^

....or is that just me? :eek:

14527 just you :p after all i get two presents still from every one :p :lol: j/k actually speaking of which my parents present to me arrived this morning :D oh and Voddas that distro issue with Higurashi was sorted much to my relief

Cool, glad it fixed itself (or you fixed it etc). Dattebayo have disconnected all their subs if you didn't know. Appears people are uploading them themselves and they weren't impressed. As you would expect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Me neither I suppose. I had to have a look about for my Bleach fix lol. Got sorted in the end like.

Righto! Time for my lunch now. Will be back on later. Inabit.

14535 well at first i thought it had given up the ghost as it wasn't registering that it had a disc in the drive and when it did, it crashed whenever i attempted to access the disk. However turns out that it was the discs i was trying to use, all 10 of them are screwed up after i tried them on the upstairs comp

Suprised you've never heard of the phrase, "Given up the Ghost" Otaku. Thought that was a common one.

Hallo, I'm obviously back. Just had some big wigs paraded infront of us. Seemed nice like if not a bit LOUD! I wouldn't like to him shout if that's his talking volume.
:roll:

Back