Count to a Million

Ah, I think that's the second; Quiet Country Cafe. The first was just called Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. I can PM you a link if you don't have the first one.

There are two episodes of each OVA, so four eps in all. I like them both but the music was better in the first one.

@Black - well, obviously. It would be a waste to make the androids before the colony drops take place. ;)

Link would be appreciated mate :) I'd like to watch them in order like. Thought it was the second OVA like.

@Black: No compramise! Just calm lands and Androids touching tongues. Is that so much to ask?

See ya Voddas. Enjoy. :p

Thing is Black, in such a peaceful world mecha wouldn't really be needed. You could keep the peace like in Patlabor, how about that?

i like the way that things went to mecha when i was called away on business and Black was allowed to reign his mecha fandom in your faces....thus converting you to suckling on it like a kitten.

:eek: and he just stole my damn number!!

Suckling on mecha like a kitten? :eek:
Don't know what kind of robotic pets you have there Tach! :lol:

Ok, well I've just realised I have managed to run out of all foodstuffs at once, so I'd best get going to the shops before tea.

See ya later guys.

14494 stole your number? Don't complain to me if your just too slow :wink: Besides i was just saying that with androids we run the risk of terminator, far better to just have giant robots that don't have any a.i. what so ever

EDIT: c'ya later Ayase and there was me saying Tach was too slow :lol: Ah well

Back