Count to a Million

Ooohh, I heard about that actually. I didn't realise it was actually happening tho. Your right too, I can't see the trailer here in work. Damn restictions.
Wonder how it'll pan out. I'm unsure whether they should have left it or not. Hmmm... will have to see.

I still haven't seen original FMA :cry:

I've ordered the first boxed set coming out in January though. That should work out a fair bit cheaper for me. Looks like a nice set too.

Nice one Voddas :thumb:

Sit down with a big cup of coffee, clear your mind and enjoy YKK. It leaves me with a feeling of very zen-like calm.

Then a little while later cry at the fact that we don't live in that world...

OMG... I felt like that after reading the manga. I guess we'll just have to pray for a world flood. Heh. But not before androids are perfected of course.

Well if we all buy 4.6 litre V8 Ford Mustangs we won't go far wrong... I do like those actually. It's the curse of life that everything desirable is bad for you isn't it? :p

@Black - but nice, possibly lesbian androids that make you coffee?

ayase said:
@Black - but nice, possibly lesbian androids that make you coffee?
:lol: But so very true *seriouse nod*

I'll definately be chilling with that OVA soon anyway. There were two OVAs tho. The one I got starts with the two androids on scooters. Is that the first or the second OVA Ayase?

Back