Count to a Million

Cheers again Panda. Have a good night. Cioa! ^__^

@Black I agree. There seemed to be less effort put into the second half too. Plus the series died when L died. Near was no where near as good imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

though talking bout death note many people didn't think it was as good after L died, which i can agree 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

"life is a rollercoaster just gotta ride it" cheers rooouuunan, couldn't of said it better myself.

Mornin all.

I've fixed things in the nick of time again.
my family are all getting on. its mine and Laura's anni today :)
my rooms still half messy but i blitzed the living room and all downstairs.

Voddas said:
Morning Tachi. Hows Trix? :)

Congrats on the anni' mate. How many months is that now? 1 or is it 2 now?

Im fine mate, just sortin out my staffing spreadsheet for unqualified staff at the mo, did the qualified yesterday...and that was tweakcity...population....me :lol:
sorted abit of agro in the family lastnight, and stayed up till 11.30 playing mariocart with the family. then me and dad watched Question time...subject...IRA, which is a personal thing for our family...

but yeah 2 months already, and to be honest i don't regret a thing...well actually i regret not putting a tshirt on under my shirt the other week, that was cold lol.
she's meeting me at work at 5 and then were going to the galaxy centre (nando's, namco bowling/arcade centre, aroma, and cinema. the whitehouse is downstairs which is a popular bar)
getting our tickets for madagascar 2 and then heading over to pizza hut for a proper pizza, none of that half hearted business we had in pizza express at the weekend :p then going to watch the movie and then hittin the white house for a few drinks, getting a cab home and having afew more drinks whilst tucked up in bed watching 21 or if she has her way i'll be treated to hairspray *facepalms*

but basically thats our night :thumb:

Nice :thumb: Sounds like you've got a good night planned ahead there mate. Can't believe it's been two months already! Where did that time go? Time just seems to be passing by quicker and quicker lately.

My plans for tomight are alot cheaper. We'll probably do some pre-wkend cleaning and then she'll jump in the bath while I prepare tea... probably do spag-bol tonight. Then we'll sit infront on the fire and watch the "I'm a Celeb Final" and catch up on some HOUSE too. An all round nice and chilled evening.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'll miss the final :cry:
Sky+ to the rescue :thumb:
sounds like a relaxin night in mate :) spag-bol....how can you eat that stuff?? :eek: i find it too much to seperate spaghetti from mince and the last time i had it.....slid clean off the plate and all over the floor. not fun lol. ahh sounds like she's got you doin D.I.Y already, she'll want a perfect house by 30 lol

Listenin to more Laura's sort of music today....
Chamillionare - ridin'
The Game feat 50 cent - how we do
T.I Feat rhianna - whatever you like, live ya life
Justin timberlake - my love, what goes around
Usher - in this club
dizzee rascal, N.E.R.D, will smith, pendulum, prodigy feat pendulum.

alright i listen to most of that anyway but nevermind lol

Not a fan of spagbol? O_O Well, I'll let you off coz you've never tried mine. lol

I've always been the cook, I love cooking and trying new things. I find it relaxing. Beats doing the ironing anyway. ^^

Glad you both like quite similar tunes Tach. I like most of Sarah's choices but she isn't a fan of most of mine.... QOTSA, Muse, Metallica, Foo Fighters etc. She doesn't like music to be too heavy. My car is the only real place I listen to music anyway. At home we would have some 80s on the go so we both can enjoy. =P

14278 *sniggers at mention of i'm a cleb* still say Celb battle royale would be far more entertaining especially if you make it impossible for the most annoying celbs to win. Like by giving them a toothpick as a weapon against someone with a machine gun. :p

...Morning all :p

Back