Count to a Million

Well at least they didn't take it to the point where it got weak story wise. You know what they say. Always leave them wanting more.

EDIT/ Still haven't seen Hellsing from start to finish yet. My cousin likes it like. Oh, nice caps by the way Fox.

14245 in some cases i would argue against that comment if its taken too literialy like the ending of Guyver for instance though i still say Death Note ended far too late (manga wise ending it at vol 6 would of been fine with me :p)

I can see your point Black, and I don't disagree either. Just repeating a famouse quote. However there are a few anime/manga that I soo wish there was more.
Like Bebop!!! I suppose it's a good think they didn't ruin it.... well... still got the Live Action to see yet.

14248 well yeah that goes without saying i also wouldn't mind another series of Ghost in the Shell or even better an entire OVA dedicated to Togusa :p I also wish there was more animated features for the Zone of the Enders franchise, Dolores i thought was a really good mecha show, and one where the pilot wasn't a teenager for once. Tsukihime could of been continued as well into the Melty Blood storyline but i guess they would of had to do a different ending for that..Also Guyver really, really, really needs a second season to continue the storyline.

Yeah, I'd love a new GITS series. I remember us talking about a Togasa series too. (few months ago now like). That would be awesome.
brb
Going for a brew.

I'm confused. :?

EDIT/ Yeah, 37 episodes. I thought it was ok. Stuck quite close to the manga however the ending was different. Not much, but was different all the same.

Back