Count to a Million

neets?

and hell no. i'm not letting go of laura, there's no way.....as for my job....i didn't like it anyway, i'll just join a agency or something and be a technician....so they can go fcuk a lemon for all i care. hope it friggin burns too

aside from that i'm fine....have been half cut all day and topped that up at lunch so i'm not entirely here anyway. sod it, Tachi for the win and the rest can burn.

if they get rid of me there's no replacement and lack of staff...they'll be fcuked well and truly...i don't care anyway cya all

Not in Employment, Education or Training. :p

Like you an' me Black. And Fox in a couple of weeks. Don't know about Otaku, he mentioned he was job hunting.

Perhaps we should form an artists collective?

13965 ah i see :p lol maybe we should though i won't be a neet if the third and final fellowship application goes through (if we get rejected this time we'll be kindly telling them to go and f'themselves and instead hop straight to the business side where someone has offered to take us under his wing) but that isn't till january of course

ayase said:

Not in Employment, Education or Training. :p

Like you an' me Black. And Fox in a couple of weeks. Don't know about Otaku, he mentioned he was job hunting.

Perhaps we should form an artists collective?

well even if i havn't got a job i'm still in education

You're not ready to join us yet then Otaku :p

Good luck with either of those opportunities Black, it's always good to know you have a back-up option. Ah, I'll find something to do, even if it's just a bit o' buying and selling over the 'net for now. The economy needed to crash and burn, but it meant saying goodbye to a lot of the jobs I can do sadly. Out of crisis comes opportunity though...

Evening Mono :)

Sorry to say but I won't be sticking around. Got some pasta on the stove that's almost ready, so I'll see you guys later.

Morning all...i feel alot better, i've kept my job, fixed the problems and kept Laura. and at 12:30am i was tidying my room. everythings fine. just gotta wait for 5pm to meet up with Laura.

Yep I'm the new girl! :D
Been lurking around the forums for a while, but it takes me a long time to get the courage to start talking to people :oops: I'm shy.
Just to introduce myself again, I'm 26 and I live in Grimsby where I work as a receptionist for a substance misuse clinic. I like anime of most types, currently watching about 11 different series, but my favourite of them is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni and at the moment I'm playing FF7 for the first time :)

Back