Count to a Million

That's sounds pretty good :) I think I'll add that to my "to watch" list.
I seem to enjoy these animes based on visual novels. I'd like to play the actual games that all these types of anime are based on, but the chances of most of them ever being released over here is slim :(

13915 have you seen Tsukihime by any chance then? Its about a guy who ever since he was in an accident when he was little has been able to see lines on every object, and when he cuts those lines the object breaks but he is given glasses to supress this power. Later on in his late teens (i'm guessing this i've been unable to find out actualy ages) his life takes a drastic turn when he meets a young woman sitting on the swings minding her own business (this encounter will not play out how you think it will)

EDIT: I'm fine thanks :) Had a bit of a rough night as i had to sleep downstairs to make sure that the newest addition to our pets wasn't barking like she normally does, plus i had to make sure my thoughts weren't of ep 4 of Higurashi...that was going well till Ayase posted that video in other thread :lol:

13917 :lol: lol yeah well the anime was my first blind buy (bought the first vol and the art box for £20) i only watched the first 2 eps before i went out and bought the final two vols (oh its only a very short series 12 eps ) :p

It's nice though to not be watching Mecha anime for a change.

See ya Mono :)

Blackwolf - So you watch a lot of mecha anime then? I'm watching Panda Z at the moment if that counts :p Otherwise, I've started and never finished Gundam SEED and NGE, but that's about it for mecha anime I think. I should really look in to that, I like to try and watch a bit of everything, but I always seem to skip over mecha anime...

13920 a bit late but c'ya later Mono :)

Yeah i think a large chunk of my MAL is mecha :p a lot from the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise as well. Recently though i fell in love with King of Braves GaoGaiGar a light hearted super robot show (my avatar is Genesic GaoGaiGari from GaoGaiGar FINAL) and since Fate and Higurashi that was the only new anime i've watched. Though i think it has to do with the shows i watched when i was a kid, Transformers was a big one :)

Original transformers was ace and I loved the animated transformers movie. I have the takara collection headmasters on DVD but I accidentally watched some of the dub and haven't been able to look at it since...lol :D

13922 lol i have that set as well...The dub is simply atroious so i kept with subs, not a bad set of series but you can tell the difference between them and the amercian scripts. I'm also a transformers fan :p the live action movie was one of my fav 2007 films so i'm looking forward to Revenge of the Fallen when it comes out next year.

Actually it baffles me to this day why Anime Central decided to show the dubs at all :roll:

panda z said:
That's sounds pretty good :) I think I'll add that to my "to watch" list.
I seem to enjoy these animes based on visual novels. I'd like to play the actual games that all these types of anime are based on, but the chances of most of them ever being released over here is slim :(

Hmmm Rumbling hearts is a good short series to watch

but if you looking for something that was both an animation released then look for Aoi Yori Aoshi from Harimaki, there stores closed but i'm sure you could find some floating about someware like Amazon

13924 rumbling hearts? hmm from what i've heard people saying about it, they made it seem like it was an average to meh show :?

Actually i wouldn't mind playing some of the games myself even if the content is *ahem* 'adult' though i want to play Melty Blood the most, i never thought a story like that would translate so well to a fighting game

Actually I was bemoaning the fact that I can't play them :D.
Do you know of any that have been released over here? The only visual novels released here ones like Hotel Dusk, which aren't what you would call H-games (unless I missed something lol)

13930 i don't think any of them have been released over here (outside of fan translations of course i did have a link to a site which had produced english patches for all Type Moon's games) Well certainly not the ones with the H scenes in them as i don't think they would get past the censors somehow...

panda z said:
Actually I was bemoaning the fact that I can't play them :D.
Do you know of any that have been released over here? The only visual novels released here ones like Hotel Dusk, which aren't what you would call H-games (unless I missed something lol)

If you talking about major console platforms then no

the only ones i can find are on PC which you'll be better importing, i had to to get ever17

I have played one actually Black - just for research you understand ;)

I can't actually remember what it was called. The graphics were crap and the player character was a total twat though. I can't quite believe some people have a fantasy of being a misogynistic ********... :?

Back