Count to a Million

Right, i've as good as lost my job.......sod it, i just don't care anymore. just want to sort things out and feel either great or terrible after today...just want to know whats up.....mentally and physically crushed and awaiting fate...if i've lost my job i don't care....if i've lost other things...thats when i'll be crushed.

13906 Morning Panda, i think i've finished the first chapter of Higurashi as some how the characters are back to life again...Though i though ep 4 ramped up the creepy value and showed just how mentally unblanaced the characters where with Rena outside in the rain saying sorry repeatedly and Keiichi going nuts with the baseball bat

only 22 eps left now :p

plus i've half way through Fate/ Stay Night as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackwolf - You might only have 22 episodes left of this series, but once you've finished this one you'll have no choice but to watch the next! :D

I found it quite confusing that after four episodes it's like nothing happened and it all goes back to the beginning again and it took a while for me to get my head round it. Then I got to the end of the series and realised that I was totally wrong about what I thought had been going on!

So what's Fate/Stay Night about then?

Last edited by a moderator:
13912 Hi Mono how are you today?

@Panda Fate/Stay Night is about a guy who gets mixed up in a battle between magicans called a "Holy War" Only 7 magicians can take part and they fight using servants they summon and enter into a pact with. The "servants" are split into 7 different classes but they all used to be heroic souls (with exceptions) in the real world....Actually i think i'm doing a horrible job of describing it :lol: The story behind the anime is by Type-Moon, the same people who did Lunar Legend Tsukihime (which is one of my all time favourites, just that the JC Staff anime isn't as good as the manga version IMO) but anyway Fate i think is pretty good so far, the characters all seem nice (even if the main characters has got a little harem set up going on)

Back