Beez Entertainment Discussion

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
What's SEED's music like, anyway?
Pretty decent, actually, the OST is like uh... mainly a mixture of things, and the openings are usually some form of J-pop but pretty Techno/Trancy.
Yeah, mostly j-pop like he said.

The background music is pretty cool too though. :p
& yeah, hope we get a poster.

i think it will be an ost, maybe something like what they did with the .hack//roots special editions. Though the question will be, will it just be an ost or is there something else they are planning. In regards to the manga, i own the five volumes and there is some subtle differences, like certains unimportant things like the incident involving the Atremis space station near the begining of the series. Besides Elemental gelade gave away the first volume of the manga with the dvd release.

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackWolf said:
i think it will be an ost, maybe something like what they did with the .hack//roots special editions. Though the question will be, will it just be an ost or is there something else they are planning. In regards to the manga, i own the five volumes and there is some subtle differences, like certains unimportant things like the incident involving the Atremis space station near the begining of the series. Besides Elemental gelade gave away the first volume of the manga with the dvd release.

I know, That is where i got the idea from. :p

Lelouch said:
BlackWolf said:

Aha but i had the idea on the last page :p lol

Seriously after having a bit of a look on the internet i would still like to see them release some of the small scale ships with the boxsets and some nice art cards as well wouldn't hurt

BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:
BlackWolf said:

Aha but i had the idea on the last page :p lol

Seriously after having a bit of a look on the internet i would still like to see them release some of the small scale ships with the boxsets and some nice art cards as well wouldn't hurt

I didn't know you posted it a few pages back or something...sorry.

Anyway, Yeah i would love Athrun's Aegis or Kira's Strike, It's just good too know they're giving you something else too. :D

Lelouch said:

Anyway, Yeah i would love Athrun's Aegis or Kira's Strike, It's just good too know they're giving you something else too. :D

No need to apolgise :p I know what you mean, had an idea, what if they are also giving away the three SEED movies that came out, probaly won't happen since they already gave the 5 min epilogue that was on the final SEED movie away in the last SEED vol. Just a thought

BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:

No need to apolgise :p I know what you mean, had an idea, what if they are also giving away the three SEED movies that came out, probaly won't happen since they already gave the 5 min epilogue that was on the final SEED movie away in the last SEED vol. Just a thought

Lol, Isn't there like a new movie of SEED coming in 08 to Japan?

& i didn't teven know there was other movies. xD

Does Gundam SEED astray have anything too do with the actual series?, If so do you think they could add that into there boxsets?

Lelouch said:

Does Gundam SEED astray have anything too do with the actual series?, If so do you think they could add that into there boxsets?

yeah, i'm hoping it will salvage SEED after what happened in Destiny. The other seed movies are actually just the series made into three films with new footage here and there (like they show you what Rau looks like under his mask).

As for Gundam Astray..its a spin-off that has very little ties to the series though it does try to explain a few things (It shows Lowe rescuing Kira after his final fight with Atrhun and it also says that Lowe helped fix the Archangel when it first entered Orb) it's a good manga though i just wish they released Astray X over here :roll:

BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:

yeah, i'm hoping it will salvage SEED after what happened in Destiny. The other seed movies are actually just the series made into three films with new footage here and there (like they show you what Rau looks like under his mask).

As for Gundam Astray..its a spin-off that has very little ties to the series though it does try to explain a few things (It shows Lowe rescuing Kira after his final fight with Atrhun and it also says that Lowe helped fix the Archangel when it first entered Orb) it's a good manga though i just wish they released Astray X over here :roll:

Lol, i wanna see the movies now, have they been dubbed?

Astray's animation looks rather old though?, There is manga? :eek:

Lelouch said:
BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:

I know the movies have been released over in america, not sure if they are subbed or dubbed :? Ah you were talking about the Astray shorts, actually i think they were made a bit after SEED was, though i doubt we would see them yet since they are only about 5 mins long.

Yes there is a manga :p I bought it from forbidden planet about a couple of years ago (first manga i bought using their 3 for £15 deal) It may be hard to track down but it's good, there's also an Astray R manga as well which tells more of the story.

BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:
BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:

I know the movies have been released over in america, not sure if they are subbed or dubbed :? Ah you were talking about the Astray shorts, actually i think they were made a bit after SEED was, though i doubt we would see them yet since they are only about 5 mins long.

Yes there is a manga :p I bought it from forbidden planet about a couple of years ago (first manga i bought using their 3 for £15 deal) It may be hard to track down but it's good, there's also an Astray R manga as well which tells more of the story.

Lol, I wanted to see Astray shorts!....

Might take a look into the manga (taking advantage of thier deals!, On offer due to christmas) i know there is SEED manga because they always have volume 2 of it in, but never number 1!

The SEED manga is okay but there is some mistakes in it (mostly just grammar errors) the Astray manga is good, its more comedic then SEED was and there is some good mecha designs in it

BlackWolf said:
The SEED manga is okay but there is some mistakes in it (mostly just grammar errors) the Astray manga is good, its more comedic then SEED was and there is some good mecha designs in it

Cool, i'll have to take a look at them both.

Anyway, I want the Beez guy to tell us more about the boxsets!, like will it have neew cover art & such...

SEED boxsets you say? I've been holding out for them for a while, definitely worth while at a reasonable price. Please make them thinpack though, I have no shelf-space!

Edit: Though of course, if the real big secret about the Gundam Seed boxset is that it contains Zeta Gundam instead, I'm so there.

kupoartist said:
SEED boxsets you say? I've been holding out for them for a while, definitely worth while at a reasonable price. Please make them thinpack though, I have no shelf-space!

I've been holding out for awhile also, my bro kept telling they'll be a box don't buy it, so i didn't.

CitizenGeek said:
Concerning Zeta Gundam ... do Beez have any plans to release that, or indeed any other Gundam series, over here?
My guess is that, as soon as there isn't a Modern Gundam series to release over here, Zeta Gundam will be top of the list.

Gundam 00, oh how we hate thee.

kupoartist said:
CitizenGeek said:
Concerning Zeta Gundam ... do Beez have any plans to release that, or indeed any other Gundam series, over here?
My guess is that, as soon as there isn't a Modern Gundam series to release over here, Zeta Gundam will be top of the list.

Gundam 00, oh how we hate thee.

I asked andrew something like this before and he replied that there's a chance that Zeta could come here, something which looks more likely given that the americans are getting it re-released. He aslo added that there was another gundam series that he (by that i'm guessing Beez) were looking at to get a R2 release. Personally i think it may be Gundam 0080: War in the pocket

Lelouch said:
BlackWolf said:

Cool, i'll have to take a look at them both.

Anyway, I want the Beez guy to tell us more about the boxsets!, like will it have neew cover art & such...

Heh, it's been fun following people's guesses, some people are close to the mark with one of the items, but most are completely off :). The sort of stuff being planned is pretty original in one case anyway!

All I can say, at least until I know the production plan is locked down, is wait and see though guys - sorry ^^;! I can confirm the cover art will of course be new though, and for KupoArtist - we're still working out if it'll be thinpack or not :).

PS - Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it etc :).

Back