UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I thought you meant that Ikeda Shuuichi would be there! I'd pay an absolute fortune to have him stand around and laugh at me :(

R
Haha I just wanted to make use of the Zeta quote. But hey we get another Gundam Origin title at the MCM cinema lol.

When talking about releases, personally i'm wondering what's up with Genocidal Organ as the other two Project Itoh movies were released back in 2016? And to keep it uniform will Genocidal Organ also come in steelbook?

That is my question too - I got the other two steelcases, and have been anxiously waiting for Genocidal Organ in a matching steelcase. They better not back out on that one.

I'm not a collector or big fan of either steel cases or steel books, but the artwork on the first two titles were just so nice I had to get them. Now I just want a matching third release to complete the set. I do also have all 3 US releases, but those are just in standard Blu-ray cases with o-card slips, and I really hate those crappy slips. I'd have loved a chipboard box with all three movies in a digipak inside... :)

I have also received the notice that another box of Gundam goodness is on the way... admittedly I may be reviewing it for this site and therefore may have already started watching it, but still! Looking forward to putting it on the shelf with the rest :)

Its good some people have got dispatch notice hopefully getting information regarding how well it holds up to the USA version when comes to the quality of the video and sound.

Not too bothered about missing out on the book myself. Nice free extra for those interested though.

Back