UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Soooooo tempted by those personas damn it....just looked at the trailers and I found it ok to watch...sub. Dunno if it's because i like the persona franchise

I've found myself rewatching anime films a lot more since anime in the cinema became a thing over here.
Yeah tbh there's lots of classics that I'd love to revisit, I just for whatever reason like taking a little time in-between to mull over I suppose, absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. Catching Perfect Blue on the big screen was amazing!

Just got back from watching Lu Over the Wall and I'm so impressed, I knew I'd like it but I enjoyed it wayyy more than I thought I would, it felt like a mix of A Letter to Momo and Ponyo. Absolutely loved it and can't wait to own it on bluray.

Soooooo tempted by those personas damn it....just looked at the trailers and I found it ok to watch...sub. Dunno if it's because i like the persona franchise

Get it! If you enjoy them it could open up a whole new world of potential anime to watch. (Not to mention all the great foreign movies/tv series out there)

Sucks I can't purchase this, (I get the reasoning being shipping and stuff, but that doesn't mean I can't hate it) not being a UK resident.

I would SO buy the P3 films in that set. Shame I can't support a company who actually cares about putting out good products on this great deal. Oh well... Looks like I'll have to buy them all individually at £20 each...

I might regret it, but I managed to resist the P3 set. I think I’m already regretting it.

I jumped right on the AC bundle though - delightful!

Back