UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Oooh! Got my Claymore set in the post today. What a lovely package AL put together for that!

A bit confused that this arrived before my copies of Ping Pong and Tatami. But checking, it looks like I haven't had a dispatch notice, even though my order was confirmed. Putting this down to the wacky December retail / postal season more than anything else, mind.

It's nice to get some new anime through my letterbox, whatever!

Oooh! Got my Claymore set in the post today. What a lovely package AL put together for that!

A bit confused that this arrived before my copies of Ping Pong and Tatami. But checking, it looks like I haven't had a dispatch notice, even though my order was confirmed. Putting this down to the wacky December retail / postal season more than anything else, mind.

It's nice to get some new anime through my letterbox, whatever!
I had no email for Ping Pong and Tatami and they both arrived yesterday. Still says unfulfilled in my account but that might be due to the posters.

Ended up going for the parts 1&2 bunderu as I had refreshed on the dot of nine and that was the only option available. If only I’d waited, would have just gone for part 2. Oh well I guess. I’ll notch it up to needing to learn patience.

Ended up going for the parts 1&2 bunderu as I had refreshed on the dot of nine and that was the only option available. If only I’d waited, would have just gone for part 2. Oh well I guess. I’ll notch it up to needing to learn patience.
Drop them an email, I'm pretty sure they'll sort it for you.

Drop them an email, I'm pretty sure they'll sort it for you.

Definitely could do, they do seem like the sort of guys & gals that go out of their way to help. Just unsure if I should ask or not as ultimately this is just my own fault for not waiting a handful of minutes or even seconds.

While some of you want new Gundam licenses, I just want them to give Turn A a release (or an update). It's not like I don't want other gundam licenses, but whenever I see a later announced gundam title get released earlier than Turn A I die a little inside :p.

While some of you want new Gundam licenses, I just want them to give Turn A a release (or an update). It's not like I don't want other gundam licenses, but whenever I see a later announced gundam title get released earlier than Turn A I die a little inside :p.
At this point, I think most of us would settle for ANY Gundam as long as it's at a faster pace than we've had so far.

My collection is a 15 year assortment of UK, US and Japanese releases:
8mF8qgu.jpg

AGE came out during period before Sunrise started making deals with regional partners, saying going forward they'd just put English subs on region free Blu-rays. Only really happened for AGE and SEED/Destiny HD.

I'm kind of middle of the road on AGE itself. Don't hate it like many do but do think it failed to live up to potential of its premise.

I'm kind of middle of the road on AGE itself. Don't hate it like many do but do think it failed to live up to potential of its premise.
I haven’t actually seen it yet, but the general impression I get is one of disappointment. Will get round to it eventually I’m sure, but kinda more inclined to watch Build Fighters firsts since it’s free on YouTube.

Definitely could do, they do seem like the sort of guys & gals that go out of their way to help. Just unsure if I should ask or not as ultimately this is just my own fault for not waiting a handful of minutes or even seconds.

Drop us your order number at [email protected] and we can cancel it easily enough so you can order the deal you want - if you do it now we should be able to get to it before products start shipping!

I haven’t actually seen it yet, but the general impression I get is one of disappointment. Will get round to it eventually I’m sure, but kinda more inclined to watch Build Fighters firsts since it’s free on YouTube.

AGE, Build Fighters and Victory are the only three (or four if you count Build Fighters Try as a separate series) Gundam shows I've never actually watched or have on my shelf, one way or another. I know I'll watch them one day, but given the reputation of AGE and especially Victory, it'll probably only be when I actually have a copy on my shelf...

Drop us your order number at [email protected] and we can cancel it easily enough so you can order the deal you want - if you do it now we should be able to get to it before products start shipping!

Cheers,

I ended up doing exactly that, got dealt with by Lauren and I have to say; I’m very impressed by the customer service. Thanks guys for being so accommodating to stupid customers like myself.

Back