UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Unfortunately, I think she left about 6 months back. Not sure as to the details, but there's been several "Lest we forget" comments on the podcast, which is a shame. I know she didn't appear to a big fan compared to the rest of the crew, but I really enjoyed her blunt and occasionally bleak sense of humour. Keith & Andrew try their best in that regards, but it's just not the same. Now we're left with overwhelming upbeat people like Andy & especially Jeremy, whose relentless positivity on life has me recoiling back, like a vampire staring at the sun. Why is he always so happy? I suspect he's either discovered the secret of everlasting life or is a master Russian spy. I will accept either possibility.

If you want to temper Jeremy's happy, just have me tell him jokes.

No, it's just a delay in production, not production issues. For all we know, AL provided the materials weeks after the deadline for production. We shouldn't assume in the absence of real information.

Well its an issue with production due to the time of year causing a delay :3 Lets play word games.

People have received similar emails for Day 9. This just screams poor logistics planning. No offense here.
If there's one thing AL are great at, it's delays. I don't understand how the stock wasn't ready in advance though. Surely if they know, for example, they're offering 100 copies of FMA Part 1 on day 9, it would make sense to have that stock at their fulfillment house by the day it's on sale.

Back