UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hi all, new to the forums although been lurking on this thread for past couple of weeks. (pretty much since 12 days of Christmas sale began) Saw Deztista had joined and thought why not join too. Have been into/collecting anime/manga etc for 3/4 years now.

So anyway without going further off topic here are my purchases from the sale:

Day 1: Escaflowne UE £52.50

Day 5: AOT Junior High, Noragami Aragoto, Mikagura, Overlord, Snow White pt 1+2, Yona pt 1+2 £126

Day 7: Assassination Classroom pt 2 £15

Day 9: Psycho Pass 2, Rage of Bahamut, Erased pt 1 £45

Day 11: Honneamise, Outlaw Star, Re:Cyborg, Noein £31

Day 12: Both Mystery Boxes XD £70

So my total spend for this years sale is £340. And here I was thinking I'd probably spend the same as I did last year (£85). Suffice to say I went a bid mad with the spending so may have to have a lean January.

Hi, I'm new. The sales were amazing- although I restrained a whole lot and didn't get as much as I wanted! But I've ended up with Yona of the Dawn part 1 & 2, Hal and the DVD mystery box. I've been wondering, does anyone know what was in the DVD mystery box last year??:)

Hi, I'm new. The sales were amazing- although I restrained a whole lot and didn't get as much as I wanted! But I've ended up with Yona of the Dawn part 1 & 2, Hal and the DVD mystery box. I've been wondering, does anyone know what was in the DVD mystery box last year??:)
It had:
  • Beck
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Blood Blockade Battlefront
  • Harmony
  • Terror In Resonance

Welcome to all the new people :)

For a bit of fun I've been trying to guess what each AL staff member has chosen to go in the BD box. Here are my guesses so far (now watch me be completely wrong :rolleyes:).

Andrew: Tokyo Marble Chocolate (because it's one of his babies)
Hanners: Nadesico (because old-timer)
Kat: Wixoss (because magical girls)
Jeremy: Eden of the East (because nostalgia from his Manga UK days)
Keith: Blood Blockade Battlefront (because action)
Jessica: Belladonna of Sadness (because culture)
Lauren: The Case of Hana and Alice (because I bought this the other week, so of course it's going to be in here)

For a bit of fun I've been trying to guess what each AL staff member has chosen to go in the BD box. Here are my guesses so far (now watch me be completely wrong :rolleyes:).

Lauren: The Case of Hana and Alice (because I bought this the other week, so of course it's going to be in here)
It'd be great if you're correct, four of those I haven't got.

Seen one, own none! So that would be cool.

I could live with that, only own 2 in there and have been looking to pick up most at some point.

Does Kerry no longer work at AL? :(

Back