UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Received an email about Day 11 (noein I think? Can't actually remember), can't say I'm really bothered by the delay myself, probably won't even have watched it by this time next year anyway... :p

Got my Ping Pong and Tatami Galaxy through today in lovely condition. Received delay emails about day 9 and 11 which was Harmony and Outlaw Star/Cyborg 009 movie for me. That's actually worked out kinda well cause I've already seen all of those. I'm in the very fortunate position of having a large backlog of shows so will have plenty to watch over the festive period.

only went for day 12 and got no e-mail of any delays. gonna assume it's on it's way, but yea putting some of the good stuff they got on sale and not expecting to run low is dumb. they do realise how popular just this thread is?

Looks like Day 7 Assassination Classroom has arrived at my house.

Just Day 8 (Sword of the Stranger), Day 10 (Gundam ZZ Part 2) and Day 11 (Noein + 009 Re:Cyborg & Expelled From Paradise) left to arrive.

Just to update everyone, Sword of the Stranger I'm working on today. The reason for warning customers is because I can only do so much in one day. Majority of the Deal stock gets ordered the next day after Lauren has counted all the orders up. Stock then takes about 2 days to reach us. Due to the amount of stock customers have ordered [honestly, where are you all getting your money for daily deals...] it takes a few hours just to check it all in.

Having 1st December on a Friday didn't help this year, as coming in on Monday there was 3 days worth of orders to print off, sort through etc which takes time. Especially when you're looking at around 200+ orders per day. Not to mention looking after our own customers' orders as well. It's a lot to do for just one person.

The email was mainly just to let customers know not to expect the deal stock right away, particularly if it was intended as a present. Currently the MVM office is like a mini Anime Limited warehouse lol.

As mentioned, Day 12 orders are being handled by Anime Limited. [Thank God...]

OK as ayase pointed out back to AL discussion, which item from the 12 days deal is everyone looking forward to most? For me personally it would have been claymore, had been meaning to pick it up since it’s CE release and 12 days was the perfect excuse, as that’s arrived I guess I’m looking forward to the mystery box most now as I just really want to know what’s inside. Damn the anticipation!

Back