UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I placed an order for Persona 3 via AOL and it has arrived today. It's a lovely release again from AL, thanks again!.

As this has been shipped well ahead of the release date, will we see a similar model to MVM releases where products are sent when they are received when you order from AOL and AL's store? That would be lovely :)

I placed an order for Persona 3 via AOL and it has arrived today. It's a lovely release again from AL, thanks again!.

As this has been shipped well ahead of the release date, will we see a similar model to MVM releases where products are sent when they are received when you order from AOL and AL's store? That would be lovely :)
AL do ship early but dont promote it like AOL/MVM do

Finally received my Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition certificate - I'm #896, the Flame Alchemist.

Someone knows what I did while playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild;s demo...

Finally received my Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition certificate - I'm #896, the Flame Alchemist.

Someone knows what I did while playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild;s demo...

Got my Zavvi certificate today too. Smaller than I expected, postcard sized rather than A4. I'm 646, The Silver Bullet Alchemist...

Please cease your transmutation, you have twenty seconds to comply.

I hope that the "AL unboxing version" of Gurren Lagann CE is not the same as the retail one because not even be able to put the two same amaray-case in the box is a freaking joke... (Yes even if its a little detail, it bother me).
[Unboxing] Gurren Lagann Blu-ray Collector’s Edition – All the Anime

Unfortunately that will be the case as the cases for 4 discs are slightly curved compared to ones that hold 2, even though it looks odd there's no way around it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think the photo accentuates it, and it is not a big a deal as people are making it out. I think the lighting is playing tricks. Here is a photo of AL's Cowboy Bebop (which is the same style case as the GL one) next to some standard BD cases. Can you see a difference now?

emEXPXo.jpg

Back