UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'll prob buy whatever English version comes first if its a blu-ray release.
Same here. The picture quality on most of the Slayers OVA and film DVD releases in the US and UK is absolute crap, to the point some of them almost look like they've been VHS conversions. Would by on BD in a heartbeat, the HD remaster from Japan looks fantastic judging by screencaps.

Why don't quotes stack inside each other any more? That was useful.

Same here. The picture quality on most of the Slayers OVA and film DVD releases in the US and UK is absolute crap, to the point some of them almost look like they've been VHS conversions. Would by on BD in a heartbeat, the HD remaster from Japan looks fantastic judging by screencaps.

out of curiosity I asked MVM how well in general did Slayers do in the UK. Since I googled and couldn't find them talking about it before.

Nostalgia compels me to watch Gundam in English (if available) but it would be a shame if those kinds of mistakes were kept around.

I finally pre-order Zeta pt.1 from Anime Limited's store last week. I've become paranoid about not getting the boxes now...

Nostalgia compels me to watch Gundam in English (if available) but it would be a shame if those kinds of mistakes were kept around.

I finally pre-order Zeta pt.1 from Anime Limited's store last week. I've become paranoid about not getting the boxes now...
No-one will get the boxes, or the actual release for that matter.

Are we going to get a Newswire confirming February's plans soon?

I'm looking to lock down my plans and would like updates on this month's FUNi titles as well as Eva 1.11, Eden of the East and Your Lie in April Part 2....

Back