Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

"Hi,

I hope all is well.

We're going to be having a discussion with the distribution centre about how this will be handled and why you received the incorrect product - as you're not the only person who ordered this bundle that encountered these being missing on delivery - so what I would ask is if you could please hang on to the copy of Hi-Evolution that you received for the moment and once we've got everything confirmed and signed off on our end we be in touch accordingly. But that product will need to be returned to us.

I hope this helps in the interim, and we'll be in touch again as soon as we can.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Graves
Marketing Executive, All The Anime / Anime Ltd."

So I received two parcels from AL today. One had Psycho Pass plus two others that I've already received. The second one is the Mystery Box #2 but there's only four titles and it doesn't mention a fifth on the invoice.

Returned from being away to find the movie box and my items from day 4 (I think) are here. Still waiting on mystery box 2, Wolf's Rain, KillLaKill part 2, Prison School, and Aldnoah Zero part 2.

Wow reading all of this, it's been an absolute **** show huh? I feel sorry for AL and I hope they don't use this crappy company next year.

Back