Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

I was going to say how we should remember they're busy answering emails that maybe they dont have time to write official statements on delays

Then I realise the reason WHY they have all these emails is down to the lack of official statements

Even a single pinned tweet would have helped. But no, they have the same tweet from months ago...
Exactly. Even something quick like "UPDATE: Due to a delay in stock, pre-orders for the Snow White with Red Hair Collection are now expected to ship in early January. Apologies for any inconvenience caused".

As Jouji Nakata once told me, "Wait, and hold out hope." I always believed and, as a consequence, my day #6 movie bundle and 1/2 mystery boxes arrived. Bugger knows about the other one and the likes of Gankutsuou ordered individually/"stocking fillers", mind you. Someone at Sony Dada cocked up and sent the Persona movie quad art box instead of just the singles. Pity I already own it.

The good news is, I got my priority #1 guesswork item/only thing I really wanted from mystery boxes. Not so sure about the other four. Own 1, 5/10'd another, a movie I'm vaguely interested in and... possibly gay men roleplaying in a position of servitude sequel-series thingy?

I got "The Partridge Picks Bundle", but I got Eureka Seven movie (but only on invoice) instead of series in ultimate edition. Wtf?

Last edited:
You'll probably be asked to return the movie with the postage costs covered in a discount code for the webstore.
International shipping cost it's high to be honest. We will see. I do not unpack my package for now.

I'm surprised that this movie is on the invoice. Was it intentional? I have also given that the missing Cowboy Bebop series will be later.

Last edited:
International shipping cost it's high to be honest. We will see. I do not unpack my package for now.

I'm surprised that this movie is on the invoice. Was it intentional? I have also given that the missing Cowboy Bebop series will be later.

They might just say you can keep it honestly, since the mistake was not yours you are not obliged to pay for the postage to return it (the most they can do is ask) and AL might determine it's not worth the cost over what they would make reselling it. Then there's the risk involved with shipping companies during the return and the further risk that it has already been open and can't be sold as new (not saying you have).

Don't take my word as gospel though and make sure to read your rights on the issue.

I got reply from AL:

"Many thanks for getting in touch, and apologies for the wrong item being sent in the case of Eureka Seven. Needless to say, we'll endeavour to ensure that the correct items are sent your way as soon as we're able to do so, so we'll be looking to resolve this as soon as possible. We'll be in touch if any further action is required. "

But currently still I don't know, if this movie is mine or not :p

4 packages just arrived for me including what I think is both mystery boxes. Hopefully everything is here. Expecting Sam Flam 2 and A Letter to Momo to be missing though.

Update: Everything is here except mystery box 2.

Last edited:
So they were there? Those are the 2 I'm waiting on.
Yeah. 4 packages, Mystery Box 1, School Bundle, Fan Service Bundle and a package containing YLiA 2, Sam Flam 2, A Letter to Momo and Prison School. Mystery Box 2 is missing and considering no one has posted the contents on the spoiler thread no one else here has received it.

Back