Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Wow, someone really wants momo to turn up. Hope it does though

I haven't had a huge problem ordering anime, not one as big as getting the wrong thing, but when I was looking for excel saga I expected one of the rarest volumes, I somehow ended up with saint seiya. Excel has six friends donned in gold knocking gallons out of each other all the time, I don't see a problem here...

Oh man, I only own the first two volumes of Excel Saga. I hope it one day finds it's way to kindle for easier purchase.

Today I received my first items from the sale, my Day 4 orders (Your Lie in April Vols 1 + 2, Hyouka Vol 1). Still missing in action are Day 1 (Snow White with the Red Hair pre-order, originally listed as shipping w/c 17th December) and Day 6 (The Empire of Corpses Standard Edition).

My trio of Durarara!! X2 boxsets arrived this morning, I believe from Day 3 originally? Either way, that's all of them for me.

Today I received my first items from the sale, my Day 4 orders (Your Lie in April Vols 1 + 2, Hyouka Vol 1). Still missing in action are Day 1 (Snow White with the Red Hair pre-order, originally listed as shipping w/c 17th December) and Day 6 (The Empire of Corpses Standard Edition).

AL are still waiting on stock for Snow White.

How do people find this stuff out? :/
The all-important question with this 12 Days of Christmas debacle. Before they sent out the mass email about the general delays 3 days ago, we only found out tidbits through AL staff comments on the Discord or this forum. Frankly, Snow White with the Red Hair was listed with an estimated dispatch of w/c 17th December 2018, so myself and other customers should have been formally informed when it became clear that it was delayed.

I appreciate that they've been blind-sided by the scale of the wider sale's issues, but these things really shouldn't be an "ask and we'll tell" situation.

but these things really shouldn't be an "ask and we'll tell" situation
I was going to say how we should remember they're busy answering emails that maybe they dont have time to write official statements on delays

Then I realise the reason WHY they have all these emails is down to the lack of official statements

Even a single pinned tweet would have helped. But no, they have the same tweet from months ago...

Back