Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

I bet AL have returned from break to an absolute headache with all these misdeliveries, missing items and late parcels.

On that topic anyone know what time TNT vans deliver until?

Thats Sony for you, they're known for not giving a f unless it's their own stuff.
Not sure they give a toss even with their own stuff. Zoom is Sony, right? I had a pre-order from them fail to show up and the replacement (if they ever actually sent it) never did either, and their customer services seemed like they didn't believe me. Took the refund and haven't ordered from there since.

Not sure they give a toss even with their own stuff. Zoom is Sony, right? I had a pre-order from them fail to show up and the replacement (if they ever actually sent it) never did either, and their customer services seemed like they didn't believe me. Took the refund and haven't ordered from there since.
Zoom is Universal, but that sounds like bad customer service to me.

I'm waiting on five orders. It's almost as if Sony DADC just don't care, it wouldn't hurt to give people order updates directly from the distribution centre as they've been sitting on orders for at least three weeks(Well in my case). The whole thing is so laughable in how badly its been handled.

I'll be buying any Anime Limited titles from MVM & Amazon in the future. And I'll give their next Christmas sale a miss if they're still using Sony DADC.

i dont think their will be any chance they will use sony again after they **** the bed and wiped the duvet in anime ltd's face after they stated they were always open to feedback.

ATA store stuff is usually shipped by MVM anyway so its literally no different. Plus this whole 12 days disaster is just a one off! No reason to stop buying from them. 😒

ATA store stuff is usually shipped by MVM anyway so its literally no different. Plus this whole 12 days disaster is just a one off! No reason to stop buying from them. 😒

Ah so this Sony DADC debacle was just for the Christmas sale? It seemed odd that they would drop MVM just for the sale alone. I know they use MVM as I ordered from them a fair bit over the years. But given how badly this whole thing has been handled, I don't feel like having future orders stuck in limbo for weeks.

Ah so this Sony DADC debacle was just for the Christmas sale? It seemed odd that they would drop MVM just for the sale alone. I know they use MVM as I ordered from them a fair bit over the years. But given how badly this whole thing has been handled, I don't feel like having future orders stuck in limbo for weeks.

They switched to Sony for the Christmas sale because they know it's popular and MVM is only run by a single man, Tony, who also runs MVM's Christmas sale too, so I think they did it in order to speed things up by moving to a bigger operation, and also to give Tony some breathing room. Didn't quite work out, but you can see their train of thought at least.

They switched to Sony for the Christmas sale because they know it's popular and MVM is only run by a single man, Tony, who also runs MVM's Christmas sale too, so I think they did it in order to speed things up by moving to a bigger operation, and also to give Tony some breathing room. Didn't quite work out, but you can see their train of thought at least.

Ah ok thanks for explaining. Tony is a legend with how he got stuff out there so quickly, Sony DADC could learn from him!

MVM also have superb customer service if anything should happen. Their packaging is the bollocks too, those cardboard box mailers are a godsend when selling boxsets on eBay or on this forum.

Sony DADC, a big name like that, beaten by one guy... what happened, did one of their managers get into some curfufle with the machines, now never being able to open his box?

You're not even wrong! Tony's work is incredibly commendable. Not only does he run MVM entirely by himself, but the Anime-on-Line website too, all whilst putting others to shame.

This is the first I have heard of this, but Tony sounds like a proper legend. I think I will shop at anime-online more often to support them, the MVM mystery box is actually my first time buying from that site.

This is the first I have heard of this, but Tony sounds like a proper legend. I think I will shop at anime-online more often to support them, the MVM mystery box is actually my first time buying from that site.
They usually have a January sale with a 20% off code so you’ve picked a good time to start buying from them.

Sony DADC had another warehouse cock-up this week.

super56k said:
So I guess that IT glitch is more of an issue than they first thought. I was one of the people that received the cancellation email yesterday. Arrow sent an updated email this morning:

Dear Arrow Customer,

Unfortunately, a further slight technical error at our distribution centre yesterday led to an automated cancellation of approximately 150 website orders, along with relevant refunds; you should have also received a cancellation email.

We have been looking into the cause over the last 24 hours and we have now found the error and have been assured that this has now been fixed. We have identified and isolated all the affected orders and will make any relevant Reward Points refunds over the course of today. Unfortunately, due to the fact that refunds are being issued, we are not able to fulfil any of these cancelled orders, and you will need to place another order on the site to receive your titles.

We hugely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused, but if you place a new order, please let us know when you get your dispatch email and we will gladly add 500 Reward Points to your account as compensation. We believe there is plenty of stock to cover all replacement orders.

Many thanks, as ever, for your continued support and understanding,
Team Arrow
Blu-ray Forum - View Single Post - The Official Arrow Video Thread

Back