Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Just read the actual thing and I think I'm lucky not to get one yet. Turning my stomach how badly their doing. Reward points can't replace limited time sales.
Is their IT department run by a potato?

I have not received any of my 3 AL orders from the December sale.

Considering people from the UK have not received their stuff yet. I think it will take even longer for my stuff to arrive in Denmark.

Received so far
Diddly-Squat CE

Still waiting for
Prison School CE
Nadesico CE
Your Name DE
Samurai Flamenco 1 & 2 CE's
Snow White CE

Today I received another copy of Space Dandy Season 2 CE. Yet another error on Sonys part they're sending out the same orders multiple times.
Yeah this happened for me too. I got Space Dandy Part 2 CE and Kino's Journey DVD twice. Not part 1 interestingly although the delivery note suggests that will be attempted at some point. I've emailed AL about it but not had a response yet (guessing they're off until 7th Jan now). Have you heard anything?

As it stands I've received most of my stuff now except what I assume is Mystery Box 2 (although I don't know for sure, but the bundle I received had 5 titles and I hear people are only getting 4 in one of them...).

Last edited:
Finally received my copy of The Empire of Corpses Standard Edition. The package contains TNT's branding, but it was delivered by Fedex.

Now I'm just waiting on my pre-order for Snow White with the Red Hair (I think that's now expected sometime this month?), and Maquia (which isn't due out until end of this month anyway).

Yeah this happened for me too. I got Space Dandy Part 2 CE and Kino's Journey DVD twice. Not part 1 interestingly although the delivery note suggests that will be attempted at some point. I've emailed AL about it but not had a response yet (guessing they're off until 7th Jan now). Have you heard anything?

No not yet. In my case I received both CE parts of Space Dandy on the 17th which was the entirety of the order, then a duplicate Part 2 CE with a order note stating part 1 was to follow.

Hanners confirmed to me via email that Snow White with the Red Hair Seasons 1 & 2 Collection was held back due to a printing delay, and is now expecting next week (so w/c 7th January 2019).

Hanners confirmed to me via email that Snow White with the Red Hair Seasons 1 & 2 Collection was held back due to a printing delay, and is now expecting next week (so w/c 7th January 2019).

I understand we're coming off the holiday break, but I feel as this information should have been sent out to everyone who ordered it when it didn't hit the given release date, not have to be sought out yourself.

Back