What you guys doing right now.

Writing complaints/refund requests for books which were listed as being in "very good condition" but most certainly were not. Simultaneously wondering if this is how single people over the age of 30 inevitably start to spend their Christmases and if there's a male alternative of a cat lady.

Writing complaints/refund requests for books which were listed as being in "very good condition" but most certainly were not. Simultaneously wondering if this is how single people over the age of 30 inevitably start to spend their Christmases and if there's a male alternative of a cat lady.
We dont get cats. You see, we couldn't care less for living things. Even plants seem needy

One single point in it? Gimme the highlights!
Got some decent letters that I could put in decent places for good bonuses. I think the highest round was 30 points.
My sister used her last letters to get 2 words using the same bonus square for 15 and then got another 15 from the tiles we had left. Mine was a B worth 3 which brought me down to within a point!

I had a decent first day back, was only there an hour, paid double (because my boss is nice) easy commute back and home in time for lunch~

Looking forward to going back to a normal routine after all the holidays tbh

Bah! I've already done 4 shifts between Christmas and New Years. They were generally pretty quiet though. Just about to go to work for my first shift of the year, got to remember to write 20 when writing the date on my van check sheet.

I'm lucky that all my usual days off fell between christmas and new years, giving me christmas eve and new years day of, but today my usual job has no work, I've just been moving stuff around for another department, not sure how much longer they'll keep me doing that.

Did P.E at school (in the cold) and now I’m at home

trying to distract myself from how much pain I’m in from how long I spent waiting at a bus stop in the freezing cold without a coat and with a pair of ankles that are in a lot of pain from taking 3 laps around the entire school and from the countless relay races we did.

Did P.E at school (in the cold) and now I’m at home

trying to distract myself from how much pain I’m in from how long I spent waiting at a bus stop in the freezing cold without a coat and with a pair of ankles that are in a lot of pain from taking 3 laps around the entire school and from the countless relay races we did.

I hope ur ankles feel better soon and you can get nice and warm :)

I am watching Hyouka dubbed while I sit here in a pretty pastel yellow dress with white trim and bows. Also thinking and drinking water :) Had sausages for dinner. It's a nice chill evening so far I also talked to my mum on the phone :)

Back