UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I got Place Promised and Mind Game. Bit mad that some of the items in the bogof deals ended up in other offers at half price.

Just to chime in quickly, if you bought something as part of the BOGOF you’re not being undercut pricing wise. It works out the same price if you split the cost of the two items you bought in half. Come on, you guys know we aren’t monsters 🙂 we purposely made sure that wouldn’t happen 👍

Just to chime in quickly, if you bought something as part of the BOGOF you’re not being undercut pricing wise. It works out the same price if you split the cost of the two items you bought in half. Come on, you guys know we aren’t monsters 🙂 we purposely made sure that wouldn’t happen 👍
But there were three titles I wanted out of the BOGOF. One of these, which I ordered in the BOGOF, was then available later in the week at half price. I could've had the three BDs I wanted, but I chose the wrong two on BOGOF day.

But there were three titles I wanted out of the BOGOF. One of these, which I ordered in the BOGOF, was then available later in the week at half price. I could've had the three BDs I wanted, but I chose the wrong two on BOGOF day.

But that’s the risk you take with any sale anywhere on the internet though, isn’t it? Has happened to me personally with things I’ve bought on more than one occasion before.

We were trying something different with these sales. And besides, just because something was on offer in this round of sales doesn’t mean it won’t be in one in the future.

But that’s the risk you take with any sale anywhere on the internet though, isn’t it? Has happened to me personally with things I’ve bought on more than one occasion before.

We were trying something different with these sales. And besides, just because something was on offer in this round of sales doesn’t mean it won’t be in one in the future.

while some may be unhappy i appreciate every effort you do and the sales you have done

i think people expect to be given everything they want at their own ideal price and when they want at their own convenience

people don't understand how the bussiness world works lol.

Bother, was hoping for the Escaflowne UE to make an appearance this time around, I'd imagined the rest of the series was going to with the Movie appearing earlier, but its just the TV and Movie

As people mentioned, sale was more for the casual fan. Not bad as I picked up Miss Hokusai, Napping Princess and Silent Voice (Last one for a gift)

I wasn't aware that "until sunday" meant "until before sunday". I guess that prevented me from spending to much needlessly.
(Which reminds me I never even opened the 14.99 ones of the that same batch I got from the christmas sale yet...)

I wasn't aware that "until sunday" meant "until before sunday". I guess that prevented me from spending to much needlessly.
(Which reminds me I never even opened the 14.99 ones of the that same batch I got from the christmas sale yet...)
The offer was available until 5pm UK time...

Escaflowne. I'm guessing that's The Vision of Escaflowne? It must be as there's only 2 entries on MAL when you type in Escaflowne, a TV series and the movie.

Also a bit loose on the theme "from the following directors" as Shoji Kawamori didn't direct the series or the film. According to Wikipedia he did come up with the original idea, but again according to Wikipedia the actual director Kazuki Akane seems to have given the idea a huge overhaul including character design and other elements like the torot cards.

I do, but I would like the SEs we were promised such as Rec in G or others

In fairness - out of print or near out of print items don't go into the sale. Out of print is pretty obvious as there's usually no stock (or negligible unless we find some hidden in our warehouse). For near out of print it usually isn't fair as nowadays we can't guarantee we'd be able to meet demand.

As with everything - the shop is an evolving beast for us so it's good to try different things out. The more conventional sale you know and love will be back at Christmas as usual too and we'll talk about it more in due course, although we're always looking at new things to do that are appealing during sales too :)!

Andrew

... They almost always do that on the last day. And I always forget about that. x___x"
(Well some are OOS, so I guess being late can have you miss out.)

Ordered Sevamp as thats the only one i wanted as i had already got Dimension W and 91 days. Would have liked Bungo Stray Dogs LE in the mega deal instead of just in the normal sale.

For near out of print it usually isn't fair as nowadays we can't guarantee we'd be able to meet demand.

Unless it the FMP boxset that was announced as Near OOP. So I decided to pick it up, only for it to then go in the 2017 Christmas sale for under 1/2 the price less that a week later.

Wouldn't even reply to my email. let alone offer a £5 voucher :)

Back