UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Are Semtai's blu-rays region locked? I'm assuming do but just double checking.
Yes, but are playable. Older titles you search for title 4 and it plays the first episode. Newer titles are geolocked and will play on any bluray player with the country flag set to US, such as the PS4.

I've mulling over whether or not to get a region free player for a while. Considering I have a PS4, I hate the idea of needing another one.

Whole week was a bust
Yup, the only titles I ordered through the whole week were some standard editions I was in no rush to pick up. I wanted to throw money at them, but there just wasn't anything else I actually needed.
Mind Game
<harmony/>
Daimidaler
Yurikuma Arashi
Snow White Parts 1 and 2.

The whole sale catered fo people that don't buy AL releases, as anyone that buys AL titles will have almost all of the titles they've had on offer.

I mean I am slightly interested in Genius Party for Watanabe's 'Baby Blue', maybe browse the booklet & complete my list of currently licensed Yuasa works, but if I didn't think the £20 early-bird pre-order was worth it upon release, then there's nothing since that has swayed my belief. That's a real bargain-basement sale for me personally. Everything else I've either bought long ago or have no interest in regardless of how low the price goes (hi there, Terror in Resonance ^^).

Well, I did pick up Yona & finally stopped dragging my ass on the Eden of the East collectors set, so even if there's nothing else out there for me, I still feel pretty comfortable, especially as I've already crossed my yearly bd threshold on other companies sales. Honestly, I think the only other currently released AL title I still want is Wolf's Rain, & I already have enough versions of that to be in no hurry in picking it up.

Nothing for me this or any of the previous rounds - I have everything in today's round except Genius Party, Space Dandy, and Mind Game, which are all of no interest to me.

Back