BGC Tokyo 2040
Snow Fairy Sugar Movie LE
Guin Saga 1
Space Pirate Mito
Wings of Rean 1-3
Demon Prince Enma 1+2

Max Insanitee order last night too
Nice list

just ordered it from Base........just hopefully they won't cancel it like they did with the Your Name steelbook "bargain"
Well seem they will not cancel Lu Over the Wall at Base (£14.49), as i just got an email that it was processed and will soon ship.

I was about to say there was nothing I was interested in either until I realised the list was expandable. Just picked up both seasons of Yona of the Dawn for £19.99, which was just what I hoping to see in the sales. Yuri Kuma Arashi is also great, although I already have that one. Good stuff. :)

Last edited:
Btw, my bumper order from Sentai's website showed up today. I had already bought the first season of Chihayafuru shown in the picture, in addition to MVM's Flip Flappers release, but I couldn't resist Sentai's version for less than $40. I also got sick of waiting for a UK release of Flying Witch, so a ridiculously sized collector's set it is I guess.

Using a proxy shipper and clearing customs cost around £100, but I still saved a bit buying in bulk compared to Deep Discount & SecondSpin's more selective sales. I'll definitely go this route next year if their releases for Land of the Lustrous, Made in Abyss, Princess Principal, Patlabor & Glass Mask all get reduced at a similar price.

DjIeCZUXcAEka4O.jpg

Back