What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Pro-tip to anyone getting the SAC set: be careful when removing the info sheet from the back, there are five dots of glue holding it, but it seems to be stronger glue than the likes AL use. You're probably at the very least going to end up with some bubbling on the back of the box.

20180604_121734.jpg
just came wohoo! I was thinking this may arrive a couple of days later but glad I got it now

Here's what the collection looks like, I won't show the artbook as those with it can already look for themselves
20180604_122152.jpg
20180604_122924.jpg
20180604_122950.jpg
20180604_122250.jpg
two series. three films, one quite a decent pack. I have heard of the banding and whatnot, but I'll have to see for myself

KxdnSBi.jpg

Hey, I'm just making a wild guess and assuming that Ghost in the Shell must be shipping now... lol. ;)

I predict I'll be getting mine on Monday the 11th over here in the States, so another week yet...

Meanwhile, I received these from the big Sentai Sale today, except Avatar, which came from the online media store BullMoose.com in Maine. I just thought I'd try them out, never ordered from them before:

sentaimoose.jpg

Last edited:
Pro-tip to anyone getting the SAC set: be careful when removing the info sheet from the back, there are five dots of glue holding it, but it seems to be stronger glue than the likes AL use. You're probably at the very least going to end up with some bubbling on the back of the box.
I've found the best way to get those sheets off is peeling them flat to the box. It's pulling them upwards that causes the bubbling. Just got mine off GitS without issue, it was the BBFC stickers that caused me more grief. Of course that will wreck the info sheet, but I bin those anyway.

Also "Disque 8" lol. Hopefully the content isn't in French as well.

I can't even remember when was the last time i actually bought a film for a physical store. There isn't really any around here that has a proper selection and the closest possible store is inconvenient to visit so i haven't though about getting movies from mortar brick stores for a very long time. It was fun finding those hidden deals.

I'm glad I canceled that GitS SAC pre order as I would have nowhere to put it I dont mind big sets (AL Ultimate editions) as they fit with the NIS sets.

That looks like its close to the size of the US Wrong to pick up girls..... Set that now lives at the bottom of my "pile o' random stuff"

Back