The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Has anyone got the AUS blu rays of Beyond the Boundary and Durarara X2? The runtimes seem to the longer than the UK sets so I was hoping they had the OVAs which weren't included in the UK sets.

Does anyone here have the When They Cry Rei blu-rays from Sentai so they can test something for me? I've just watched episode 10 and there was something really off about it, as if there was some sort of slow down. You could especially tell whenever there was a pan, it just looked choppy and messy, and I think there was some ghosting too. Not had an issue with any of the previous episodes. Is this an issue with my disc/set up or is this a known fault?

No idea. Complete radio silence.
Like NoSurprises above, I've also e-mailed, mentioned it on their FB, as well as tweeting them on multiple occasions & I've received zilch! It's ridiculous.

Dunno, I asked studiocanal via both email and their facebook page and was met with silence.
No idea. Complete radio silence.
Like NoSurprises above, I've also e-mailed, mentioned it on their FB, as well as tweeting them on multiple occasions & I've received zilch! It's ridiculous.
Who decided to give the licence to Studio Banal :p anyway? Other than Ghibli (or anything else they view as being potentially as high-grossing), they have no interest in anime. It annoys me that they just sit back and watch as pots of money roll in every week from their meagre catalogue while our other UK distributors toil away to bring us our anime with comparatively little in the way of profit to show for it.

I suppose The Boy and the Beast is just going to sit there stranded on their list of assets now until the licence times out and someone else can rescue it. :mad:

Does anyone know if the Australian Hannabee sets of Accel World contain the 8 Achel World mini-episodes ? I know the US sets have them, but they're missing on the UK sets from MVM.

I know it's not released yet, but does anyone know what discs Madman are using for One Punch Man? Viz, Kaze or authoring their own.

Is there any websites that tell you what series are censored when they're simulcast? I've recently been watching series on FuniNow as i usually just blind buy series but most the series on FuniNow are the simulcas versions not uncut so i'd rather not start a series to find out it's been censored.

Last edited:
Back