Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Anyone notice the glaring error on Mangas bundled rerelease of Berserk: Golden Age? Its so bad it actually makes it illegal to sell in the UK.

81x5hzZ6DCL._SX522_.jpg

the' From the creators of High School of the Dead' is misleading as well. It uses the same artist but was not written by the same author so anyone expecting the same will be disappointed.

the' From the creators of High School of the Dead' is misleading as well. It uses the same artist but was not written by the same author so anyone expecting the same will be disappointed.

Technically it isn't since it states creator and not creators meaning it's referencing Shouji Sato only and doesn't include his stuck in a rut brother.

After research I can say that the boobies in Triage X actually look like they may justify a purchase in this instance. Variety is the spice of life.
I dunno, man. It's supposed to be bad.

Have you watched Konosuba, btw? Whoever drew the boobies in that show undestands the concept of gravity, which is quite remarkable for anime. It's also hilarious and on Crunchyroll.

In other news, KinMoza looks adorable. I think I want it.

I liked HSotD but couldn't get into Triage X at all. Same with KinMoza actually, but it's sort of amazing it's coming here and on BD when it's so appropriate for a UK release.

R

I dunno, man. It's supposed to be bad.

Have you watched Konosuba, btw? Whoever drew the boobies in that show undestands the concept of gravity, which is quite remarkable for anime. It's also hilarious and on Crunchyroll.
It very probably is bad, I'm not sure I care any more as long as something doesn't actively annoy me. And if it wears its fanservice like its characters don't wear clothes it probably won't annoy me too badly.

Recommendation noted, as recommendations from your good self generally are. I'm actually going to start talking about the anime I'm watching again in the coming days/weeks so watch this space - we might actually have things to talk about again. Yay.
dXEvY7C.gif

In other news, KinMoza looks adorable. I think I want it.
See, in a similar vein, I never can tell with these kinds of shows whether I'll find them cute and amusing or actively annoying.

Back