What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IMG_20160907_185324_zpst4hr7w4a.jpg

You might think I'm a complete moron for buying a dented and paint chipped computer with an intel celeron processor, but it at least has an off the shelf motherboard and not some proprietary piece of junk with power connectors that only work with one specific power supply so I can buy a more powerful power supply that can mean I can connect more hard drives (I just won't be keeping the WD blue 2.5" hard drive in the system) and add an actual graphics card (along with more RAM).

but it at least has an off the shelf motherboard and not some proprietary piece of junk with power connectors that only work with one specific power supply
Huh? When did they do away with the 20/24-pin Molex connector for PSUs? I don't think I've ever seen a modern MoBo without one.

Huh? When did they do away with the 20/24-pin Molex connector for PSUs? I don't think I've ever seen a modern MoBo without one.
That only refers to computers that come from the likes of Lenovo and Acer that have proprietary connectors instead of the standard 24 and require an adapter to convert a 20+4 power connector from a standard PSU to the connector or connectors on the motherboard.

Any off the shelf motherboard will still have the 24 pin connector (along with any PC manufacturers that use off the shelf motherboards and don't have boards made specifically for them).

I hope mine arrives today as well, I need my Popura fix! :D
I'm at work currently, so I'm hoping for a nice surprise when I get home.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :) In fact haven't seen anything yet from Wagnaria myself, something i plan to fix in the very near future.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :) In fact haven't seen anything yet from Wagnaria myself, something i plan to fix in the very near future.
It indeed arrived today, looking forward to rewatching all 3 series. ;)

You've not watched any wagnaria yet? :eek:

No judging from me I love the series and really hope you enjoy it too, it's worth every penny in my opinion. But it's a lot to slap down on a series you haven't seen any of (especially season 3) just wondering why you haven't tried any first? The first series is relatively cheap (compared to season 3), have reviews or personal opinion of others won you over?

It indeed arrived today, looking forward to rewatching all 3 series. ;)

You've not watched any wagnaria yet? :eek:

No judging from me I love the series and really hope you enjoy it too, it's worth every penny in my opinion. But it's a lot to slap down on a series you haven't seen any of (especially season 3) just wondering why you haven't tried any first? The first series is relatively cheap (compared to season 3), have reviews or personal opinion of others won you over?

Guilty as charged, yes indeed i didn't watch any Wagnaria! yet. But did read some reviews online and in one magazine. Also judging from the scores on MAL from some AnimeUKNews members here, it doesn't get a score below 8 ... so it must be good :)

Actually a lot of the anime i buy are 'educated' blind buys.

And yes i know the Aniplex releases are expensive, but i'm also a completist. Have the Premium Edition for the second season from NIS America and still on the hunt for the Premium Edition of the first season but that one almost never pops up on eBay for instance and if it does ... for scalper prices. Guess i just need to be patient.

Maybe Season 1 will get a Blu-ray release at some time, although i'm not holding my breath knowing Aniplex has the license for this.

Back