What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

UmyHHTx.jpg

Its here!!!!!

Was three days in Germany on a business trip and went i got back on Wednesday evening these were waiting for me. Got both Genshiken releases cheap, art box for the first one not is not in top-notch condition, but the second still in it's shrink-wrap.

Also two more Studio Ghibli art books, now have nine in total.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

It's a shame NIS America are on hiatus when it comes to anime, because I would have liked them to rescue the Genshiken series (though I'll be fine with Sentai Filmworks rescuing them if it means it'll get a Blu-ray release).

Popped into HMV on the way home and grabbed these. I swear if I have to buy these Ghibli movies again I'm just gonna assume fate decided I'm not supposed to own them, although I guess it's okay this time as I actually know where they went for once... Long story short my niece & nephew have em, and they've watched them all in the last week (Totoro 3 times apparently....) and loved them so I'd feel awful taking em back lol.

I also grabbed Bleach movies 1 & 3 as they were a fiver each, movie 2 will be easy enough to find but 4 seems to be a pain in the **** to get now.
1r3W0uKl.jpg

Back