Your viewing journal

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (Dub) Episode 16

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord (Sub) Episode 5 (Uncensored)
Diablo is given an unusual quest, Shera receives some shocking news with consequences and more characters introduced.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions: Take on Me (Film) (Sub)
A really good film. 8/10

Seven Senses of the Re'Union (Sub) Episode 5

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord (episode 5)
Steins;Gate 0 (episode 16)
Overlord III (episode 4)
Anglomois: Record of Mongol Invasion (episode 4)
Anime-gatari (episode 6-7)
Dropkick on my Devil! episode 4
I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying (season 1 complete)
Space Battleship Tiramisu (EX3)

We Without Wings eps 10-12 (complete)
OK the final episode sort of makes the rest of the plot make some sort of sense, but throughout it was pretty much an incoherent mess and even after it's revealed what's going on there's plenty to nitpick about the mechanics of how what was supposed to be happening actually happened.

Also I assume as this is a romance visual novel adaptation this was the best ending with each guy, sort of, having a favourite girl out of 4. But this meant as it was only 12 episodes long most of the girls didn't really get much development and were just there to be cute and/or ecchi!

Compared to Kanon which had twice the episodes, so it could unravel its story at a slower pace, and less characters, so they all got good screen time before then picking one route, it pales in comparison. Kanon also spent less time looking up girls skirts!

It had an interesting premise that was fully revealed at the end and if handled differently could have been really interesting, but overall it was a bit all over the place.
5/10

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Memory of Eden OVA 1-2 (Complete)
It was a surprise how much gundam age improved when it had a aim I thought it was only a retelling of Asemus arc so I was surprised when it went into Kio and Three Gens but it ignored Kios story and focused more on the Zehearts and Asemu relationship and it was so much better for it fixes my problem with the end of TV as it gave a close to their arc and improved the whole character of Zeheart and explained what he was like in Three Generations, I do recommend watching it after AGE if AL ever releases them.

I dropped it at episode one so I never got to find out, but was there actually a plot? Or was it like...the plot plot?
The 3 guys are all actually the same person. There are also 2 more personalities one of which is the real personality of the high school boy who, as far as I could work out, hit his mother to protect his sister and then soon after the mother committed suicide, but he blanked that out and thus blamed himself for her death. So the real personality hid away in some sort of abyss of despair and took with him the more arrogant/violent personality which escaped for an episode. The fantasy world that the high school personality would be transported to on occasion was really from a video game. And this is when the other 2 personalities would take over, one seemingly in the evening to work in a café and then the other at night to run errands and be in a gang.
It fell down a lot with other characters knowing each personality and hinting that they were also from this other world, I guess just to be a red herring! There was also the appearance of the different personalities. I guess they looked different to the audience again as to misguide us, but I think the people he met as his different personalities saw the same person only in different clothes.

Digimon Adventure Tri: Movie 1 - REUNION:-

Decent pace to this first movie. As predicted, more of a re-introduction to the original cast, plus an introduction to some new faces. Definitely got the warm fuzzies from seeing the original gang again, plus their respective monster partners.

Animation wise, I personally really like the style - it's not amazing, but somehow, it works - the battle scenes inparticular look (and sound) really great! Also, regarding the music, I really love love love Koji Wada's (RIP) "Butterfly" theme for the series, as well as Ayumi Miyazaki's "Braveheart" for the shinka scenes - again for me, so much better than the music I remember from the original Western dub of the series.

As for the monsters, I always loved their designs. I still don't know if I have a favourite; I think it would have to be joint Piyomon and Tailmon (though I do love Mei-chan!). One thing that always stuck with me though is their unwavering positivity; they really believe they can overcome even the most dangerous and powerful of mega-level mosters, even in their rookie stages. They always instilled belief into their respective human partners that anything is possible, even in the darkest of moments, and I love that!

Overall, looking forward to seeing how the adventure unfolds from here; definitely glad I made the purchase :)

Digimon Adventure Tri: Movie 1 - REUNION:-

Decent pace to this first movie. As predicted, more of a re-introduction to the original cast, plus an introduction to some new faces. Definitely got the warm fuzzies from seeing the original gang again, plus their respective monster partners.

Animation wise, I personally really like the style - it's not amazing, but somehow, it works - the battle scenes inparticular look (and sound) really great! Also, regarding the music, I really love love love Koji Wada's (RIP) "Butterfly" theme for the series, as well as Ayumi Miyazaki's "Braveheart" for the shinka scenes - again for me, so much better than the music I remember from the original Western dub of the series.

As for the monsters, I always loved their designs. I still don't know if I have a favourite; I think it would have to be joint Piyomon and Tailmon (though I do love Mei-chan!). One thing that always stuck with me though is their unwavering positivity; they really believe they can overcome even the most dangerous and powerful of mega-level mosters, even in their rookie stages. They always instilled belief into their respective human partners that anything is possible, even in the darkest of moments, and I love that!

Overall, looking forward to seeing how the adventure unfolds from here; definitely glad I made the purchase :)

Glad you liked it :D

Masamune- kuns revenge OVA - Abusolute waste of time. Its quite clear there has been a time skip but the OVA offers nothing in moving the story forward. Why do al the girls suddenly have short hair? It sucks

Last edited:
Angels of Death episode 5 Zack's backstory combined with that anime-only dollhouse sequence made this the best episode so far for me.

Chio's School Road episode 5 Wasn't expecting a cute cat dance to compliment the toilet humour.

Grand Blue Dreaming episode 4
This is getting progressively funnier, glad I stuck it out so far.

Harukana Receive episode 5 Let the tournament arc begin!

Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of supernatural Investigation episode 1 This made a very good first impression on me, looking forward to witnessing more cases.

My Sweet Tyrant episode 18 Christmas in August? At least it was comfy.

Last edited:
D-Frag! (Dub) Episode 1 - 7
A fun show with wacky comedy.

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord (Dub) Episode 2 (Uncensored)

Akkun to Kanojo (Sub) Episode 5

Angels of Death (Sub) Episode 5

Chio's School Road (Sub) Episode 5
Toilet humour, and a cat dance. Just how much more random can this get.

Happy Sugar Life (Sub) Episode 4
This ep just gave the word "Disturbing" a whole new meaning. Seriously WTF.

Harukana Receive (Sub) Episode 5
The Okinawa Beach Volleyball Junior Tournament begins.

Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World (Sub) Episode 17 - 18

Iya na Kao Sare Nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai (Sub) Episode 3

Back