Your viewing journal

Holmes of Kyoto (episode 4)
I liked this episode a lot more than the others. It was less of a mystery and more about the characters.
I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying (10-12)
Well I was just about to watch the last episode (13) and the Crunchyroll PS4 app spat its dummy out and didn't want to play. Ah well, was knackered anyway :(

Is it out? I thought Netflix weren't showing it yet? :confused:
That one I'm watching fansubs of.

Kakuriyo - Bed and Breakfast for Spirits - ep 18
Aois meddling gets results again.

Holmes of Kyoto ep 4
Aoi just about managed to keep her composure at the end there. I probably would have told the lot of them to do one.

Encouragement of Climb s3 e5
Aoi (I'm seeing a pattern here 😄) and her friends visit Scotland, sort of. They visit Castle Lockheart. And they look so kawaii in the princess outfits!

Attack on Titan s3 e2
Epic battle at the beginning. Armin shots first and a revelation about Historia at the end.

No Steins;Gate 0 this week due to the gap between 13 & 14 in Japan. You'd think they take the opportunity to catch up a bit!

Last edited:
Eps 1-2 (38-39) of Attack on Titan Season 3...damn that action sequence with Levi was awesome. Have to say i prefer the Linked Horizon's OP's compared to season 3's one.

Black Clover episode 43 Another solid episode, though I've always disliked the instant sleep technique used in fantasy meets, such a cheap shot.

Overlord III episode 4 Aura and Ains bonding and yet more stubborn enemies.

The Thousand Musketeers episode 5 Wasn't expecting an episode today, very bizarre. This was a solid outing, though there are aspects of this story I'm still clueless about.

Castle Town Dandelion (Dub) Episode 1 - 12 (Blu-ray) (Complete)
A slice of life / supernatural / comedy that follows the story of 9 Royal Family siblings (3 Princes & 5 Princesses) and their daily lives of competing against each other using their unique abilities and winning votes from the public to become the next ruler of their country. 6/10

Harukana Receive (Dub) Episode 2

Overlord III (Sub) Episode 4

Last edited:
Armored Trooper Votoms - ep2-3

The first time I saw Votoms, ep 2 really stood out to me, and I enjoyed it just as much this time around. The show is very much a serial, but I think ep2, with Chirico being forced to work in an illegal mine, before tagging along with an escape plan, works as a really nice little self-contained story that helps fill in some detail on the harshness of life in post-war Melkia. There's even some great visual imagery, with the corrupt chief of police ending up dead, face down in his own bribe money.

Lupin III: Part 5 ep17

Fun, but probably the least of the one-offs so far - the twin brother felt like a bit of deus ex machina.

Next week: Lupin steals a toilet. What.

Overlord S3 ep4 - Ainz makes good use of his pimping stick
Lupin lll ep 17 - awful boring episode, I hate these green jacket episodes and would gladly skip them. Its a shame as the last arc was pretty good

Last edited:
An admission I've honestly lost track of what I've viewed so going from Monday...

Hanebado! Episodes 1-5 Ayano's dead eyes... I can't pull myself away from those dead eyes. ;_;
Gintama Episode 357
Late night! The Genius Bakabon Episode 3

/umiko

Back Street Girls episode 5 They've managed to keep this from getting stale which is quite impressive.

Free! Dive to the Future episode 4 This was a bit too melodramatic for my tastes. This Hiyori guy was over the top in his dickishness towards Haru and co. I get the angle they're trying to give him but the execution didn't do much for me.

Last edited:
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works episodes 19-25 - Not that there's really any competition but this is easily one of the best Fate adaptations out there. As with Fate/Zero, ufotable really prove themselves here as one of the most talented animation studios and the one most suited to producing Fate adaptations. The fight between Shirou and Gilgamesh is one of the most well directed fights I've seen in a while with great music choice and ufotable's stellar animation. Unlike Deen's adaptation I actually like the characters and was far more engaged in the story this time around. Overall, despite not being as depressing as Fate/Zero this is still an awesome series and has cemented ufotable as one of my favourite studio sand Fate as one of my favourite franchises (if only for Zero and UBW). 9/10

Next I'll be watching Today's Menu for the Emiya Family for some comfy times after all the suffering before heading back into the Heaven's Feel route of the VN

Happy Sugar Life episode 3 - Oh boy next episode should be fun

My Hero Academia Season 3 episode 16

Cells at Work episode 4 - Eosinophil is doing her best!

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs episode 3

Steins;Gate 0 episode 16 - I REALLY WASN'T PREPARED

Banana Fish episode 5 Eiji's been playing too much GTA it seems.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode episode 67 If there's anything that I'll take away from this weeks episode is that the Leaf Village has a film studio now.

Back