Your viewing journal

Gundam Age 15 - A good end to what was as a whole, a decent arc. I think if it didn't get off to a shaky start, it would be better overall, but it had gotten pretty good as things went on. Perhaps a little rushed in places though for this episode. What annoyed me a little about this one, was that the end to it seemed rushed so that they could get into arc two with the new characters. What did the rest of the crew do in the gap? Millias, Woolf, I WANT TO KNOW MORE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, wait until you get to episode 7. As per the pic I posted yesterday, Koyomi's reactions are priceless :D
Senjougahara is also a lot of fun to watch, the Valhalla combo really steal the show :)

Make sure you watch eps 13-15 once you've appreciated the greatness of the ending of episode 12, as its actually a pretty enjoyable arc. (Yes I do really like the broadcast ending :p)

Escaflowne 21-26(Complete) - Well, what can i say. I love it. It really really hits the spot. Kannos work here was fabulous, it was so well done. Maaya Sakamoto and Tomokazu Seki are fantastic in their roles, in fact everyone does so well. I want to give it a 10, but the beginning was a little slow, so i think it's safe to say it gets stuck at a nice round 9. Brb, getting the OST

Toradora 1-7

I felt the manga paced Ryuji and Taiga getting closer better and the Pokémon reference that was in the manga isn't here (but they still kept the 150 number!), but other than that, no complaints at all. Also, love the casting.

Super Heavy God Gravion - Episode 1

Exactly what I expect from a recent Masami Obari Mecha show - perfect :D

The Gravion mecha is incredibly cool!!

Toradora 8-13

I really enjoyed these episodes and the whole thing with Taiga and her father really hit home with me. I honestly know what Taiga was going through all too well...so much that it actually kinda hurt. Powerful - and I love that.

Also, Minorin is so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Planetes 10-13

Really getting into the show now, I really like Fee and Yuri, the smoking episode is pretty hilarious. The ep with the spacesuit from the LEDC was pretty good too. I still don't really like Tanabe and I find her an unecessary character. Her "will they won't they" thing with Hachi is really stupid too, I could do without it.

Back