Your viewing journal

Nisemonogatari e.3 - Things are indeed "happening", but it always feels like a bit of a shame that the sisters aren't on screen more. Also, it should be illegal to have as much fun with your job as Sawashiro Miyuki clearly has playing Suruga.

Is she as innuendo, deadpan and blunt humour fueled as Bakemonogatari? She occasionally stole the show in that first series.

*they talk about the possession...you know the supernatural stuff, Koyomi is fine*
Surugu:"I'm a lesbian...
*Koyomi is stunned*
Hmmm, was that perhaps a bit too direct?
*thinks*
"I'm into Yuri..."

Through out the series I was never entirely sure whether she wanted to **** or destroy the main pairing (at the same time preferably lmao)

Hahah, brilliant, can't wait til the season airs and I can marathon it then :D I always got the feeling she'd be greedy if she couldn't have one and just take both...at once ;)

Still...this picture best sums up the lols she can cause:
lolsurugu.jpg

It's somewhat of a 'JD' moment :D

alexrose1uk said:
Hahah, brilliant, can't wait til the season airs and I can marathon it then :D I always got the feeling she'd be greedy if she couldn't have one and just take both...at once ;)
Well, I am sure she would have the stamina for it. ^^;

Your willpower to hold off on watching the show is quite impressive. I managed to do so with Fate/Zero, but the horrible thought that you could be waiting an extra six months for SHAFT to finish Nisemono is too much for me. :p

ilmaestro said:
Well, I am sure she would have the stamina for it. ^^;

Bad images, bad images... ^_^ ;)

And yeah, I might break down and end up watching, but I always try and wait until a show is over so I can marathon/watch at my own pace, having to wait a week for the next bit drives me MAD!!

When I first watched Bakemonogatari, whilst watching it was kinda like "WTF am I watching?", when it got to the end it was kinda like, haha that was awesome :D

I actually really liked the 'proper' ending of Ep12 (as 13-15 were originally web only not broadcast)

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Episode 15

A really cracking episode that brings the first arc to a close. Continuing the similarities to First Gundam this episode is a blatant rip off of the battle between Amuro and Char at A Baoa Qu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to me girls I am your father - episodes 1 and 2 (seems I watch weird things when I have to wait a week for more area no kishi....)

Bakemonogatari - episode 1

Joshawott said:
Bakemonogatari episode 1

Not sure if I understand what the fudge I just watched...loading episode 2 though.

Like I mentioned earlier, its a series, that is a little strange and bewildering to watch, and you might not fully appreciate it til the end. You might find it a little wierd to watch at first, but by the end hopefully you'll be enjoying it and the characters who are all delightfully bizarre. It's also got a slightly wicked sense of humour, and a dash of parody.

The way the broadcast series ended (with episode 12, rather than 15) I also really enjoyed.

Back