Claymore 7
El Cazador de la Bruja 7
Seto No Hanayome 6 & 7
Welber No Monogatari 1 & 2
Heroic Age 7
Darker than Black 6
Keitai Shoujo 1
Ookiku Furikabutte 2

Kanon 2006 18 - Best epsiode yet, so much happens. First thing i have to say is the soundtrack to this episode was brilliant, the piano solos were excellent and added so much to some of the scenes. Then theres the story and character development, i'm pretty much lost for words because theres so much to talk about. Almost every seen Shiori was in was great to watch, she really did shine in this episode. Yuichi as usual does all the right things and the birthday party scene was excellent, especially the dancing :lol: Then move onto the last 5 minutes of the episode back at the waterfall, lots of material is covered here and everything becomes clear then Shiori leaves, i knew after she kissed Yuichi and left she wasn't coming back. Yuichi's present was thoughtful but when she wrote the message on it that just plucked the right heart strings. Although this episode doesn't focus much on Ayu, my favourite character by a country mile, it is just so well done it is the best i've seen so far.

Black Lagoon 20 - Another good episode, really getting to see the nitty gritty stuff now and just how crazy Hotel Moscow really is. It's nice seeing Revy and Rock in different lights. I'm not sure what languages they are really supposed to be speaking but hell the broken english is funny to watch and nice to see. I don't think this story will beat the others, unless it really does go all out until the end. But alas all we can do is wait and see.[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanon 2006 19 - Not sure what story arc were entering now, alot of development between Ayu and Yuichi and i'm very happy about that. It's great to see them both get screen time together again, lots of flashbacks on thier past. I enjoying the ending scene When they kissed :D that was brilliant. Looking forward to the next episode as it looks chock full of Ayu.

Black Lagoon 21 - They are really building upto something now. Good story in this episode covering Balalika's past, nice action too. Good build up to the next episode though, i can see where Rock's coming from but still i feel like he has something he's hiding. Trust Revy if she was to steal a car it would be a Purple VW Golf :lol: I understand the languages now and who's speaking what, pretty good in the way they have done it actually. That's the only thing i'm certain the Dub won't be able to do, but i'm interested in how they are going to do it. I just hope the last 3 episodes live upto my expectations.[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished watching eps 215-216 of One piece, and 12 of Code Geass, and got 13 planned for later along with 8 of claymore

Watched Gasaraki to the end. It's been a bit too serious for its own good in places but at least the ending was a decent one. I especially liked the complexity to the story and its attention to detail in making the mecha and so on feel 'real'. Overall I enjoyed it but I think it's an underrated and sadly forgotten series.

Kanon 2006 20 - Hey now what the hell is going on! Great episode in my opinion, after the events of the last episode it's good to see they built on it instead of focusing on others. To be honest i enjoyed the way they took thier relationship and it was a very good episode with Ayu being as cute as ever and Yuichi doing all the good guy things. Kanon being Kanon though, they love to leave you on cliff hangers and theres another massive one at the end of this. I Also get the feeling Nayuki and Akiko as keeping something from Yuichi. Just what's going on :(

Black Lagoon 22 - Tihs epsiode really did have everything. First of all we pick up where the last episode left, right at the begining of the fight, which was really more like a slaughter. Good to see them speaking more English and the Japanese voice actors, who i presume spoke little to no English done a very good job. The story in the second half of the episode was very well done, the last 10 minutes or so is pure dialogue goodness and a brilliant contrast to the previous half of this episode. With the penultimate show next the story and action really is going to get heated and there huge hints to that in this episode. But after watching this, Revy is my favourite badass ever.

Finally finished Tokyo Godfathers. Absolute genius! This needs to be broadast on TV at christmas...the best festive feelgood movie since It's a Wonderful Life.

Who'd expect anything less from Satoshi Kon? ;)

Martin said:
Finally finished Tokyo Godfathers. Absolute genius! This needs to be broadast on TV at christmas...the best festive feelgood movie since It's a Wonderful Life.

Who'd expect anything less from Satoshi Kon? ;)

I have it on my shelf, still in the wrapping from HMV :lol: i swear come summer break i will have no life when i catch up on my backlog.

Back