Your viewing journal

Watched Airantou 3 but after i paused it and unpaused it, the video lost sync and now it wont go back to normal, and i am not computer illiterate. So only saw about 15 minutes, where he was getting eaten by the mushrooms

anyway i watched Lucky Star 6. i seriously cant stop watching this show.

Last edited by a moderator:
On operation clean up pc atm which means finishing all the series i have on my pc so i can delete them

atm plowing through zoids genesis with episodes 36-40

Kanon 2006 14 - I'm lost for words, i really am. Second best episode for me, with what goes on it this episode its going to be very hard to beat. So much story is covered and there are still laughs to be had. That's what i love, great story and still some things that can make you laugh. For example when Ayu ate the deadly jam or when Sayuri fell on her face, even when Yuichi put on his bunny ears. But the story honestly this episode was fantastic. Sayuri's past was pretty sad but i'm glad they took the time to delve into her character history a bit and develop her relationship with Mai. But then moving onto Mai herself, what a fantastic episode this was for her. I think when Yuichi looked into the toilet and Sayuri was on the floor covered in bloood my heart about came through my nostrils. Then you see Yuichi do the whole speech thing while she was crying and going mental, that was fantastic. I can't wait for the next episode, now they are completley pissed

Black Lagoon 16 - A new storyline which doesn't seem too bad, lots of action in tonights episode and i'm wondering who is scarier. Eda or Revy. Few good lines in tonight episode too, can't recall them because i'm going to bed but the script as usual is good. Bit dissapointed that i haven't seen Dutch or Benny boy in some episodes now, i thought they would have played a much bigger part. I loved it when Eda was quizzing Revy in the church, that whole scene was great.

I'm going to be sour when i finish both these series because i'll have to find something of the same quality to watch again. At the moment i don't know what to replace them with.

Claymore - 02 - Strange but good series so far.

One Piece - 25/30 - With another Arc nearly over the Grand Line should be soon and then I should finally seen the true potential of the series.

Bleach 126 - Damn it no long term Ichigo in hollow form, thats what I really really wanna see. Although watching Orihime just walking through that barrier was brilliant, I can't wait to see what sort of training she'll get under Yoirichi.

Watched Tonight

Finally finished Airantou 3, thanks to Hyaku.

Bleach 126, wasn't all to great, I still wait eagerly as i do every week for the next episode.

Death Note 31, I still love the Manga more than the Anime but the Anime only has a 6 episodes left and i am yet too read Tankobon 12

McIcy said:
Coyote ragtime Show - 01 - Loving the look of this series so bought the dvd's straight away

Geez you really do post the same things in different topics, don't you?

Not that I don't mind an active community, but when I log on and view the posts since I last came, and see a wall of "McIcy" then...well it can be annoying.

Kanon 2006 15 - If there was a way to trump the last episode then these guys found it. I don't know how the do it but each storyline just keeps on getting better and better. the whole episode was just chock full of juicy development i don't know where to begind.The whole demon thing, after it was explained was actually pretty nice. Along with the bunny ears and the barley field, everything is just clicking now. But when Mai stuck the sword in herself, jesus my heart sank. I thought they were going to kill off another character after i started to like her. There are so many good points to this episode/story arc that i can't possibly remember them all. I am looking forward to the next episode, time to develop another character and pretty big bombsheels looks like its going to be dropped.

Black Lagoon 17 - Lots of gunfighting in this episode, Good to see our other characters back on the scene along with Eda. I like the concept but i don't know where it's going to go in the next episode, looks pretty good though. Don't want to give away any spoilers as this really is a series you have to watch.

Death Note 7 - The Naomi (Raye Penber's fiance) meeting Light scene was so intense. I loved the silence as the clock ticked over to the minute - I was really impressed. Visually stunning.

Joe said:
Cowboybebop is the best anime out there anyone who disagrees with me is totaly stupid!!!
Wow what a bold a sweeping statement. as well as wrong on so many levels I'm not going to dignify it with a response, other to say I'm not going to dignify it with a response
Now that my internet home internet connection is back up been charging through, Sisters of Webner 2 (interesting... many more twists coming but i preferred her with long hair), Heroic Age 7 (may give up on it soon) Towards Terra 6 (new character... hmm twist me thinks) Darker Than Black 6 (oh what a surprise new female character is no more... just like the others either dead or gone.. Though interesting to see the brits in action High hopes for them (and yet more butchery of the british accent in the dub)).
Also Watched second volume of Eureka 7, yet more cringe... so meh, but got much better towards the end
Also rewatching Xephon while net was out.

Card Captor Sakura - 20-25

Hmm. I'm hoping to move onto a proper storyline soon. While I have enjoyed this "card of the week" style, it's starting to get old, so I hope it progresses at least a little bit soon.
Joe said:
Cowboybebop is the best anime out there anyone who disagrees with me is totaly stupid!!!
That's funny, since you can't even spell "totally" or use proper grammar and punctuation. You also posted in the wrong thread.

Maxon said:
Joe said:
That's funny, since you can't even spell "totally" or use proper grammar and punctuation. You also posted in the wrong thread.

Irony >> All

More One Piece!!! I lost track of the episode count but Im losing sleep to it :p

Kanon 2006 16 - On the whole quite a happy episode, very enjoyable to watch but obviously with it being Kanon there has to be some drama. Ayu is as cute as ever but i feel Nayuke is being neglected, unless her backstory comes later, but i was thinking she would be the first character we would get to know better. The interactions between Yuichi and Shiori were a pleasure to watch, they acted like close siblings and by the looks of things thats what Shiori needs. For this genre Yuichi has been written and acted perfectly, this is a brilliant example of what a male lead should be i could go into why but i'll save that for another day. Highlight of the episode, Yuichi saying "uguu" when Ayu was not around or the line "Your not a fox or a racoon are you?" i was cracking up.

Black Lagoon 17 - So that's another story over and done with, maybe?, there might be a tiny bit left in the next episode. I enjoyed it for the most part, not alot happens in the big picture but it was pretty interesting in this episode. Go Benny boy, nothing wrong with some geeky love :lol: I loved it when Revy launched the hammer and smacked the guy right between the eyes, almost pissed myself laughing. What a bombshell at the end of this episode, i knew it Eda played a bigger part than what was shown but that was something i didn't expect. Things look like they are going to get very interesting, should be quite a few kick ass episodes up next.

Back